Kroger Limited Partnership Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kroger Limited Partnership

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kroger Limited Partnership (Missouri City, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I received an email a few days later saying I was invited to a group interview. I was so nervous for no reason! The interview was very easy.

Interview Questions

• Closest thing to that was asking us to read out our names and what our favorite product was and why. Then we were put in groups and asked to sell a product and then whoever was left did a drug test   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kroger Limited Partnership (Nashville, TN) in June 2009.

Interview

The interview was all about the requirements of the job and very little about my abilities for the job. I was required to take an online assessment at home. The only interview was the in-person interview. The assessment was used as the determining factor in not making the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be a department manager before becoming a manager?   Answer Question

Loss Prevention Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kroger Limited Partnership in February 2010.

Interview

It is a standard interview procewss.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations are made available.