Kroger

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
Louisville, KY

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kroger in March 2009.

Interview Details – after my first interview it took about a week to call me back in for my second interview. It seemed like a long time after my second, a week maybe 2, to call me back to offer me the job.

Interview Question – I cant remember it was a long time ago   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kroger in November 2009.

Interview Details – Phone call: Monday. Interview: Wednesday afternoon. First interview went very well, position was available and no one had applied for the position. The second interview, the position was filled and I was
offered another position. I would have taken the position, but I could not uproot my family and move to another state. It was just a difficult time and with my precious little girl, I just couldn't do it.

Interview Question – None of them were really difficult. I knew that I would not accept the position when I was asked would I relocate?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I did not accept the position because it was not what I wanted and I would have to relocate to another state.
I just had a baby and taking the position would, unfortunately, bring hardship on my family. So, I let it go.
I did receive a call the following week.

Worked for Kroger? Contribute to the Community!