Kroger

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Durham, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Kroger in June 2013.

Interview Details – Hard to get your application noticed, I had to apply twice. But when I got to the interview, it was a smple conformation of my job experience and a drug test.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected here   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay s non negotiable, higher pay given for experience.

Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kroger in January 2012.

Interview Details – It was a bit of a drawn out process and I contacted the Human Resources manager on site multiple times prior to getting the interview but once set up the interview was fairly straight forward with basic questions asked about my resume and background in jobs. There were no unexpected questions or badgering.

Missouri City, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Kroger in November 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online, and was called in for and interview window. I was asked some very basic questions; why do you want to work here, what are your strengths, what is your availability etc. Then I was given a drug test, and given a date for training.

Interview Question – there were no particularly difficult questions, but the one thing i would do differently is ask questions about what positions are available. i was hired as a front end clerk, but there are other positions that pay more and require no additional experience.   Answer Question

Michigan Center, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kroger in March 2009.

Interview Details – Only requirement is to be able to pass a 3 day Drug Test

Negotiation Details – Constant hours, only accept offer if you want 40 plus hours

Worked for Kroger? Contribute to the Community!