Kroger Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Lebanon, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

After applying online I received a call from the central office setting up an interview with the hiring manager at the store I applied to. Interview was straightforward, met with the pharmacy manager as well as the hiring manager and discussed previous experience and other generalities.

Interview Questions

• Do you think your retail experience prepares you to work in a pharmacy?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

get an interview, take a drug test, get a background check (takes forever to come back, about 2-3 weeks), do training (usually about 30 hours worth) , start working.

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Jackson, MS) in December 2014.

Interview

The process was short and straight to the point, one on one. It lasted no longer than 30 minutes to an hour. I had to apply online on the Kroger website, then I had an interview with the District Pharmacy Manager. Once it was over and he gave me an offer, I accepted and registered with the State Board of Pharmacy to begin the 4-6 week process to start the job.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger in October 2014.

Interview

It was quick and easy, you do have to do a mouth swab for background check. Honestly they're hire just about anyone who is able to work the hours needed. Most just asked about what college I was attending, what times I had class, and what my major was. It was a simple conversation between the hiring manager in the pharmacy manager.

Interview Questions

• How many hours can I work?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger in January 2014.

Interview

Online Application/1:1 Interview with the Pharmacist/Drug Test, Paper work,tech license/Questions about customer service/Hired... Videos,4hours for 3 days worth of videos to watch and complete. Finally i was able to actually work part time in the Pharmacy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Im very friendly so nothing in the process was difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroger (Mansfield, OH).

Interview

Never went through interview process. I was recruited and offered position

Interview Questions

• I was recruited. Did not have an interview at all. Was told to fill out application just so they had one on record   Answer Question

Negotiation

Told them what I expected to make to leave a current employer and they agreed.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

The pharmacist had looked at my online application and then called me at home. She set up a convenient time for us to meet and have a one-on-one interview. At the interview, she was very friendly but still to the point. She was able to call me back in a few jobs with a job offer!

Interview Questions

• How soon would I be able to take the Certified Pharmacy Technician Exam?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Columbus, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Face to face interview with anHR rep and brief interview with the store's pharmacy manager, and pre-interview multiple choice question form, background check, and drug test. The questions asked, and the nature of the interview was pretty standard for just about any entry-level retail position you might apply for. If you've interviewed for a position as a cashier, clerk, etc. you'll probably know what to expect from this interview process.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Apply by online application, called for interview, submitted drug test, fingerprints and background check, was hired after passing all checks

Negotiation

was no negotiation phase

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kroger in May 2013.

Interview

interview was conducted by very the assistant store manager, very polite lady and very professional. Submitted resume on website, received phone call asking for in person interview, conducted in their office and lasted only about ten minutes. After interview I received a call within two days with an offer to start.