Kroger Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

1.5

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kroger.

Interview

get an interview, take a drug test, get a background check (takes forever to come back, about 2-3 weeks), do training (usually about 30 hours worth) , start working.

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kroger in January 2014.

Interview

Online Application/1:1 Interview with the Pharmacist/Drug Test, Paper work,tech license/Questions about customer service/Hired... Videos,4hours for 3 days worth of videos to watch and complete. Finally i was able to actually work part time in the Pharmacy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Im very friendly so nothing in the process was difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kroger (Mansfield, OH).

Interview

Never went through interview process. I was recruited and offered position

Interview Questions

• I was recruited. Did not have an interview at all. Was told to fill out application just so they had one on record   Answer Question

Negotiation

Told them what I expected to make to leave a current employer and they agreed.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kroger.

Interview

The pharmacist had looked at my online application and then called me at home. She set up a convenient time for us to meet and have a one-on-one interview. At the interview, she was very friendly but still to the point. She was able to call me back in a few jobs with a job offer!

Interview Questions

• How soon would I be able to take the Certified Pharmacy Technician
      Exam?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kroger (Columbus, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Face to face interview with anHR rep and brief interview with the store's pharmacy manager, and pre-interview multiple choice question form, background check, and drug test. The questions asked, and the nature of the interview was pretty standard for just about any entry-level retail position you might apply for. If you've interviewed for a position as a cashier, clerk, etc. you'll probably know what to expect from this interview process.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Apply by online application, called for interview, submitted drug test, fingerprints and background check, was hired after passing all checks

Negotiation

was no negotiation phase

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kroger in May 2013.

Interview

interview was conducted by very the assistant store manager, very polite lady and very professional. Submitted resume on website, received phone call asking for in person interview, conducted in their office and lasted only about ten minutes. After interview I received a call within two days with an offer to start.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Phone Interview. Short and Sweet. Interviewer did not know the location of the job and actually gave the wrong location.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prospect, KY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kroger (Prospect, KY) in December 2012.

Interview

There was very little of an interview, they just wanted to know my background and my current activites

Negotiation

There was none. The pay was fixed, as deemed by the union

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kroger (Plano, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I got a call from one of the hiring managers for an initial interview. She seemed to like me well enough, so she sent me out for a drug test. After I completed that, about a week later I interviewed with the pharmacist and discussed my qualifications. Both of my interviewers were very nice and personable. Be prepared with certificates and resumes. These will help you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change careers?   1 Answer