Kroger Store Manager Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kroger in May 2013.

Very long second interview with four Kroger manager-types. All were very polite. Interview took two hours including power point presentation. Standard behavior based questions. They wanted very detailed answers to their questions. I would recommend that any interviewee brush up on the STAR approach to these type of interviews. First interview was quite easy and subsequent online questions took just two hours to answer fully.

Interview Questions
  • Every question is difficult when your future is on the line.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kroger in August 2011.

Participated in LCI program. Actually followed letter and spirit of program. Trained in each department. Did not get each department to just sign off on me and move me along. Was told my speed was not sufficient. Was dismissed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kroger in May 2010.

This was an internal interview for a company I already work for. They post jobs via email. The zone manager interviews you by phone or at office. You find out within a few days or weeks if you get the job. Questions about management style, accomplishments in store, working with people, etc.

Interview Questions
    • What would 5 people all in a row say about you?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kroger in April 2010.

The interview process went very well. You have to make sure to know your work history and the outcomes of your examples. Be very professionally dressed as well.