Kroll Factual Data

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

NOC Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kroll Factual Data in November 2008.

there was very little communication with the company before the interview. it was just a call saying that we would like to interview you. It was a bunch of random questions that really had nothing to do with the job at all. if you have to get a job here just say yes to everything that they ask and you will get the job. but i would only recommend kroll as a very last resort. they treat us like we are toddlers, moral is below rock bottom. management is very disconnected from their employees. management does have the mentality that there is always someone else that they can hire in your stead.

Interview Questions
there was not any negotiations. i was hire through a staffing agency and they were paying me far amount but at 90 days with kroll i did not get a a raise or anything. i got screwed with that. they will skimp on everything from computers to office supply's for the lower employees, but when it comes to management they get everything that they want like a spoiled little rich kid.