Kroll

Kroll Research Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kroll.

I was given 90 minutes to do a background search on two people and summarize two difficult articles in Russian. Then, they called me back for an in-person interview, and within a couple of days, I was offered a position.

Other Interview Reviews for Kroll

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Kroll in March 2012.

I applied for Research Analyst role in February 2012 on the Kroll careers website and did not expect to hear back. The role I applied for was in Philadelphia but I received a phone call to come in for an interview for a position at Kroll's New York office in late March 2012. I completed my first round interview, which was a two hour document review and oral report of my findings. The last 30 minutes of my interview were general culture fit questions.

My interviewer's promise to contact me later that week but took three weeks to get in touch after my repeated follow up emails. I had my second round interview, which consisted of a three hour research and writing test four weeks after my first interview.

It was another four weeks of follow up emails with the HR contact before I was informed that Kroll was going through restructuring and had put all applications on hold. They promised to get in touch, which they never did.

Interview Questions
    • The writing exam was slightly difficult as there were very few instructions to help you structure your response. Nonetheless, I wrote an excellent report based on the documents that I had to go through.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wan Chai (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wan Chai (Hong Kong)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kroll in March 2013.

First you meet with the Senior Managing Director to discuss about the job nature and your suitability for the position. Then you take a mock case study coupled with a report writing test with a limited test time of 2.5 hours. You will meet another senior staff afterwards to talk more about the team and raise questions.

Interview Questions
    • Since this is a risk consultancy company, they may ask you, in a given situation, what do you think are the risks, and where about do they lie.   Answer Question