Kronos Incorporated Interview Questions in Chelmsford, MA

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.3

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

first a phone interview, then the onsite interview. For the onsite Interview, there are three employees interviewed me, and each for about 20 minutes. Nice people there. The interview is easy.

Cloud Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

First I had a pre-screen interview with the recruiter, then moved on to an on-site with the manager, and then a second interview over the phone with another manager, and then met one of the team members in person, and lastly had a phone conversation to evaluate my foreign language skills. I believe there were about 5 different interviews total. They were all to the point, very friendly, no difficult questions. It was very straight forward and gave a great overview of the role and what to expect, including what the interviewers were looking for in a candidate. Overall great experience!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you overcame a challenge with a customer.   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with several of the managers and VP of Recruitment. Everyone asked similar questions and they weren't very detailed. Seemed as if they were interviewing more for a network fit than anything else.

Marketing Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA).

Interview

The interview was a standard interview, but candidates should be prepared to meet with multiple people in the allotted time frame either individually or in groups of 2 or more.

Interview Questions

• My unexpected question was: "What other writing do you do?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

One telephonic and then the in-person interviews. Total 3 hours long in-person interviews, met 5 different interviewers. They don't go much into technical details. One of the interviewer was very irritating, he would ask a question and start working on his laptop, which doesn't leave a good impression.

Interview Questions

• Mostly simple questions on Java and on current project. Every interviewer asks about TDD, it seems they are starting to follow it now.   Answer Question

There were some concerns related to their understanding of my visa status.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone screen went well. Invited in and liked interview environment. Great HR Recruiter. Recruiter followed up within 48 hours with status.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult but unexpected but got the feeling that my answers were not what the hiring manager wanted to hear even though they were reality. Manager asked me about a process that I had been through and (he/she) had not and dismissed what I told him/her. Position remained open for a very long time.   Answer Question

Senior Public Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA).

Interview

Had 3 rounds - 1st with hiring manager, 2nd with series of internal clients, and 3rd with senior executives. Interviewees were well prepared and asked appropriate questions.

Mobile Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in October 2012.

Interview

Typical phone screen ..."Tell me about your background". I gave her a detailed description about my experience relevant to the position. She asked some follow up questions about why I was interested in the position and why I was leaving my present job. I answered the questions as short and concise as possible due to the fact we had limited time. She was very quite ... I wondered if she was till their at times.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter cut me off about 3 minutes into the interview to say, in a cold and abrupt manner, that she had another interview within a half hour. I sped up my summary and only provided short and abbreviated answers to her questions in the interest of time. She was cold as ice all the way through and never showed an personality even during points of levity.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA).

Interview

First applied to job through posting here and on Monster. Began with a phone interview from a HR recruiter asking about my technical background and skills. Then was contacted for a personality question and answer phone interview with the manager of the department. Consisted of questions like; How do you work on a team? and How do you handle multiple tasks?...etc. Then was asked to come in for a in person interview with supervisor and other software engineer from the team. They didn't ask me any technical questions about programming but they wanted to hear about me and my experience at school/projects/ and internship. Then more How do you work on a team questions?...very brief 30 minute interviews.

Interview Questions

• None they were all very easy questions about how I work and about me.   Answer Question

The position sounded great with a great salary and benefits package and also allows you to work TWO day PER week at home but received another offer from a company that I thought would just fit better with what I was looking for for the future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Got referred by someone and was able to talk on the phone for a little to an HR lady. Then went in for an hour long interview and met with three different people with minimal technical questions and then was told the next day that i got the job. Great process and had great speed I really didn't spend too much time there and got great pay

Interview Questions

• What was the UI used in java   1 Answer