Kronos Incorporated Interview Questions in Chelmsford, MA

Updated Jul 19, 2015

2.3

Release Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA).

Interview

Met with Ed Service VP, Pete Broderick. He was the person who made it happened. He is straight to the point but very favorable and recognizes the right skills right away.

Interview Questions

• I applied within the company due to the experience gained on the job.   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

first a phone interview, then the onsite interview. For the onsite Interview, there are three employees interviewed me, and each for about 20 minutes. Nice people there. The interview is easy.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screen with the recruiter and then 3 twenty minute phone interviews in a row with my managers. By the thrid one he basically just recapped the other two interviews and let me go after just a few minutes. Most of it was just explaining the job and they asked me a couple of simple technical questions to make sure I knew what I was talking about. They were very friendly and I got the feeling I would get the job right away.

Interview Questions

• Basic Linux commands and SQL questions as well as what I did at my last internship etc.   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I posted on indeed.com. They called me and set up an interview with the team. I met with five people. They each took me into an office and asked me their own questions. I met with people in all different functional areas of my team, the woman who was going to primarily train me and my future manager.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in Kronos...Tell me about yourself...Are you a self-started/quick learner...   Answer Question

Cloud Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

First I had a pre-screen interview with the recruiter, then moved on to an on-site with the manager, and then a second interview over the phone with another manager, and then met one of the team members in person, and lastly had a phone conversation to evaluate my foreign language skills. I believe there were about 5 different interviews total. They were all to the point, very friendly, no difficult questions. It was very straight forward and gave a great overview of the role and what to expect, including what the interviewers were looking for in a candidate. Overall great experience!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you overcame a challenge with a customer.   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with several of the managers and VP of Recruitment. Everyone asked similar questions and they weren't very detailed. Seemed as if they were interviewing more for a network fit than anything else.

Co-Op Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

I had one phone interview with the HR then onsite with the hiring manager. It went pretty well. We talked for about 30mins. He letted me ask any questions afterward.

Marketing Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA).

Interview

The interview was a standard interview, but candidates should be prepared to meet with multiple people in the allotted time frame either individually or in groups of 2 or more.

Interview Questions

• My unexpected question was: "What other writing do you do?"   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

One telephonic and then the in-person interviews. Total 3 hours long in-person interviews, met 5 different interviewers. They don't go much into technical details. One of the interviewer was very irritating, he would ask a question and start working on his laptop, which doesn't leave a good impression.

Interview Questions

• Mostly simple questions on Java and on current project. Every interviewer asks about TDD, it seems they are starting to follow it now.   Answer Question

There were some concerns related to their understanding of my visa status.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone screen went well. Invited in and liked interview environment. Great HR Recruiter. Recruiter followed up within 48 hours with status.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult but unexpected but got the feeling that my answers were not what the hiring manager wanted to hear even though they were reality. Manager asked me about a process that I had been through and (he/she) had not and dismissed what I told him/her. Position remained open for a very long time.   Answer Question