Kronos Incorporated Interview Questions in Chelmsford, MA

2.4

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

The interview was a standard interview, but candidates should be prepared to meet with multiple people in the allotted time frame either individually or in groups of 2 or more.

Interview Questions
    • My unexpected question was: "What other writing do you do?"   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated in January 2014.

One telephonic and then the in-person interviews. Total 3 hours long in-person interviews, met 5 different interviewers. They don't go much into technical details. One of the interviewer was very irritating, he would ask a question and start working on his laptop, which doesn't leave a good impression.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly simple questions on Java and on current project. Every interviewer asks about TDD, it seems they are starting to follow it now.   Answer Question

There were some concerns related to their understanding of my visa status.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Kronos Incorporated in May 2013.

Phone screen went well. Invited in and liked interview environment. Great HR Recruiter. Recruiter followed up within 48 hours with status.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult but unexpected but got the feeling that my answers were not what the hiring manager wanted to hear even though they were reality. Manager asked me about a process that I had been through and (he/she) had not and dismissed what I told him/her. Position remained open for a very long time.   Answer Question

Senior Public Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Had 3 rounds - 1st with hiring manager, 2nd with series of internal clients, and 3rd with senior executives. Interviewees were well prepared and asked appropriate questions.

Mobile Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

interviewed at Kronos Incorporated in October 2012.

Typical phone screen ..."Tell me about your background". I gave her a detailed description about my experience relevant to the position. She asked some follow up questions about why I was interested in the position and why I was leaving my present job. I answered the questions as short and concise as possible due to the fact we had limited time. She was very quite ... I wondered if she was till their at times.

Interview Questions
    • The recruiter cut me off about 3 minutes into the interview to say, in a cold and abrupt manner, that she had another interview within a half hour. I sped up my summary and only provided short and abbreviated answers to her questions in the interest of time. She was cold as ice all the way through and never showed an personality even during points of levity.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

First applied to job through posting here and on Monster. Began with a phone interview from a HR recruiter asking about my technical background and skills. Then was contacted for a personality question and answer phone interview with the manager of the department. Consisted of questions like; How do you work on a team? and How do you handle multiple tasks?...etc. Then was asked to come in for a in person interview with supervisor and other software engineer from the team. They didn't ask me any technical questions about programming but they wanted to hear about me and my experience at school/projects/ and internship. Then more How do you work on a team questions?...very brief 30 minute interviews.

Interview Questions
    • None they were all very easy questions about how I work and about me.   Answer Question

The position sounded great with a great salary and benefits package and also allows you to work TWO day PER week at home but received another offer from a company that I thought would just fit better with what I was looking for for the future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated in May 2012.

Got referred by someone and was able to talk on the phone for a little to an HR lady. Then went in for an hour long interview and met with three different people with minimal technical questions and then was told the next day that i got the job. Great process and had great speed I really didn't spend too much time there and got great pay

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated in May 2011.

The first interview was a phone screening from a recruiter. It was open ended questions about my experience. I didn't hear anything for about 2 weeks and then another recruiter called me back for in-person. They also sent me an on-line test to fill out. I met with hiring manager and a recruiter for about 45-60 min each. It's a professional, quiet, clean office environment. I got a generic 'thank you for interviewing with us but you don't meet our needs' email a couple of days later.

Interview Questions
    • Before the in-person interview, I had to fill out a performance indicator questionaire. It listed 30-50 adjectives for me to select which traits best describes the job needed and then which traits I have.   Answer Question
    • The interviewer wanted very specific details to each of the scenario questions (tell me about a time....)   Answer Question

Marketing Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated in April 2011.

Spoke with two different recruiters. Both phone screens went very well. The second recruiter kept me in the loop on the entire process. I went in for two rounds of face to face interview with the hiring manager and other peers. Process went very smoothly.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle dealing with different personalities?   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kronos Incorporated in September 2010.

one phone interview (pre-screen) then one face-to-face. Meet with every manager of the dept.

Interview Questions
    I was offered more than I expected to earn so there was no need to negotiate.