Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kronos Incorporated
- Applications Consultant (9)
- Software Engineer (8)
- Sales Executive (5)
- Project Manager (4)
- Solutions Consultant (4)
- Software Engineering Manager (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer (2)
- Specialist (1)
- Human Resources Business Partner (1)
- Senior Sales Executive (1)
- Senior Recruiter (1)
- QA Manager (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Lead Software Engineer (1)
- Team Lead (1)
- Technical Account Manager (1)
- Marketing Program Manager (1)
- Senior Public Relations Manager (1)
- Software Engineer IV (1)
- Analyst Programmer (1)
- Intern (1)
- Internal Auditor (1)
- Project Manager II (1)
- Public Relations Specialist (1)
- Quality Assurance Manager (1)
- QA Engineer (1)
- Marketing Communications (1)
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in April 2015.
first a phone interview, then the onsite interview. For the onsite Interview, there are three employees interviewed me, and each for about 20 minutes. Nice people there. The interview is easy.
- Do you have special questions for me? Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks – interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in January 2015.
First I had a pre-screen interview with the recruiter, then moved on to an on-site with the manager, and then a second interview over the phone with another manager, and then met one of the team members in person, and lastly had a phone conversation to evaluate my foreign language skills. I believe there were about 5 different interviews total. They were all to the point, very friendly, no difficult questions. It was very straight forward and gave a great overview of the role and what to expect, including what the interviewers were looking for in a candidate. Overall great experience!
- Tell me about a time when you overcame a challenge with a customer. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in January 2015.
Met with several of the managers and VP of Recruitment. Everyone asked similar questions and they weren't very detailed. Seemed as if they were interviewing more for a network fit than anything else.
- Why am I looking to work at Kronos? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA).
The interview was a standard interview, but candidates should be prepared to meet with multiple people in the allotted time frame either individually or in groups of 2 or more.
- My unexpected question was: "What other writing do you do?" 1 Answer
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in January 2014.
One telephonic and then the in-person interviews. Total 3 hours long in-person interviews, met 5 different interviewers. They don't go much into technical details. One of the interviewer was very irritating, he would ask a question and start working on his laptop, which doesn't leave a good impression.
- Mostly simple questions on Java and on current project. Every interviewer asks about TDD, it seems they are starting to follow it now. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
There were some concerns related to their understanding of my visa status.
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in May 2013.
Phone screen went well. Invited in and liked interview environment. Great HR Recruiter. Recruiter followed up within 48 hours with status.
- Not difficult but unexpected but got the feeling that my answers were not what the hiring manager wanted to hear even though they were reality. Manager asked me about a process that I had been through and (he/she) had not and dismissed what I told him/her. Position remained open for a very long time. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA).
Had 3 rounds - 1st with hiring manager, 2nd with series of internal clients, and 3rd with senior executives. Interviewees were well prepared and asked appropriate questions.
Helpful (3)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in October 2012.
Typical phone screen ..."Tell me about your background". I gave her a detailed description about my experience relevant to the position. She asked some follow up questions about why I was interested in the position and why I was leaving my present job. I answered the questions as short and concise as possible due to the fact we had limited time. She was very quite ... I wondered if she was till their at times.
- The recruiter cut me off about 3 minutes into the interview to say, in a cold and abrupt manner, that she had another interview within a half hour. I sped up my summary and only provided short and abbreviated answers to her questions in the interest of time. She was cold as ice all the way through and never showed an personality even during points of levity. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA).
First applied to job through posting here and on Monster. Began with a phone interview from a HR recruiter asking about my technical background and skills. Then was contacted for a personality question and answer phone interview with the manager of the department. Consisted of questions like; How do you work on a team? and How do you handle multiple tasks?...etc. Then was asked to come in for a in person interview with supervisor and other software engineer from the team. They didn't ask me any technical questions about programming but they wanted to hear about me and my experience at school/projects/ and internship. Then more How do you work on a team questions?...very brief 30 minute interviews.
- None they were all very easy questions about how I work and about me. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
The position sounded great with a great salary and benefits package and also allows you to work TWO day PER week at home but received another offer from a company that I thought would just fit better with what I was looking for for the future.
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA) in May 2012.
Got referred by someone and was able to talk on the phone for a little to an HR lady. Then went in for an hour long interview and met with three different people with minimal technical questions and then was told the next day that i got the job. Great process and had great speed I really didn't spend too much time there and got great pay
- What was the UI used in java 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review