Kronos Incorporated

47 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview Details – Applied for position through an employment firm. Introduced to Hiring Manager. Two telephone meetings with Hiring Manager, two Face-to-Face with Hiring Manager, one Face-to-Face with VP. Short negotiation phase over salary.

Interview Question – They expected to confirm previous years W2's.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Quick. Salary negotiable.

Marketing Writer Interview

Marketing Writer
Chelmsford, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview Details – The interview was a standard interview, but candidates should be prepared to meet with multiple people in the allotted time frame either individually or in groups of 2 or more.

Interview Question – My unexpected question was: "What other writing do you do?"   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kronos Incorporated in May 2014.

Interview Details – I received an email about a month after I had applied for the job from a recruiter at the corporate office. She set up a Skype interview with me since I had applied for a job at the Indianapolis, IN office. We set a date and time without issues, talked for a little bit about myself, the job, compensation/benefits package, and the plan for the next steps. The plan was that I would hear back within two days if I was going to move on, the in person interviews would be the following week, and the decision would be made by the end of the following week. The interview was pretty simple, it was really a, "lets see who you are and if you fit with our culture" type interview. My experience was mostly professional, the only issue I had was with communication after the interview. I was told that within 48 hours I would hear back about scheduling interviews the following week. I didn't hear anything for a full week, even after I emailed and called once 48 hours had passed. Outside of that, the prescreen interview was a pleasant experience.

Interview Question – "Why did you choose Kronos?" threw me off for some reason as it is a common question in my experience. Other questions were similar to: Tell me about yourself, give me an example of a situation where you've managed multiple projects and deadlines, etc.   View Answer

Software Product Manager Interview

Software Product Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kronos Incorporated in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied to the position via LinkedIN and was contacted by one of the recruiter within 2 days and scheduled a initial phone screen with him. After the initial phone screen, another one was scheduled with the hiring manager. By the 2nd week, I was having on-site interviews with 3 directors.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected or difficult. Most questions related to past experience.   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Applications Consultant
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview Details – Initial phone screening interview and later an on-site interview with 3 different people. Basic interview questions, really. Nothing technical.

Interview Question – Probably "Take me through how you solve a problem."   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Customer Service Representative At Client Company Interview

Customer Service Representative At Client Company
Medford, OR

I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated in November 2013.

Interview Details – An online assessment subjected me to questions about my dislike for small talk, my ability to "know" what other people are thinking and my preference for social activities that involve big crowds. The questions asked during this assessment were identical to those used in diagnostic screenings for autism spectrum disorder.

Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Chelmsford, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Kronos Incorporated in January 2014.

Interview Details – One telephonic and then the in-person interviews. Total 3 hours long in-person interviews, met 5 different interviewers. They don't go much into technical details. One of the interviewer was very irritating, he would ask a question and start working on his laptop, which doesn't leave a good impression.

Interview Question – Mostly simple questions on Java and on current project. Every interviewer asks about TDD, it seems they are starting to follow it now.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – There were some concerns related to their understanding of my visa status.

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kronos Incorporated in August 2013.

Interview Details – Spoke with 3 different recruiters, all very nice. Then I had to take a profile/personality test, which depending if i passed it they would then allow me to interview with the Western regional VP of sales for retail vertical. The test was quite easy to "game" especially if you realize what type of person/position they are looking to fill. Personally speaking I think these "tests" are bogus to the core, but it was simply another hoop I had to jump through. So I passed the test and they lined up a call to speak the regional vp. Each of my prior conversations with the recruiters were at least 30-60 minutes long and they said my call with the Western RVP would be 60 minutes long. So when the call began he immediately said, "I only have 30 minutes" and then begins to talk incessantly to the point where I had a hard time getting a word in edgewise. The call started out relatively normal, but as it quickly progressed he came across as an arrogant know-it-all...so all in all I was glad the call was only 30 minutes because I couldn't stand talking to him after about 5 minutes and immediately made up my mind that there is no way in hell I'd work with him.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions, per se, as he did so much talking it didn't allow for a normal 2 way interview process.   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Human Resources Business Partner
Chelmsford, MA

I applied online - interviewed at Kronos Incorporated in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone screen went well. Invited in and liked interview environment. Great HR Recruiter. Recruiter followed up within 48 hours with status.

Interview Question – Not difficult but unexpected but got the feeling that my answers were not what the hiring manager wanted to hear even though they were reality. Manager asked me about a process that I had been through and (he/she) had not and dismissed what I told him/her. Position remained open for a very long time.   Answer Question

Project Manager II Interview

Project Manager II

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview Details – Phone interview, person to person interview. Always begins with recruiter.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Worked for Kronos Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!