Kronos Incorporated Sales Executive Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 5, 2014
4 interviews

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Executive Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Applied for position through an employment firm. Introduced to Hiring Manager. Two telephone meetings with Hiring Manager, two Face-to-Face with Hiring Manager, one Face-to-Face with VP. Short negotiation phase over salary.

Quick. Salary negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Kronos Incorporated

Sales Executive Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kronos Incorporated in November 2009.

Very focused on my past performance and experience and how I could leverage that at Kronos. Provided opportunities to speak with other sales people at the company - they seemed truly interested in ensuing that it was a good fit for me and for them.

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest obstacle for being wildly successful at Kronos?   Answer Question
    Negotiated start date and draw for first 3 months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kronos Incorporated in April 2008.

very straight forward at the time however, I understand it may be quite different now

Interview Questions
    • What would your colleagues say about you if I was to ask them?   Answer Question
    Be able to state why you need more money and be able to identify dollars to events such as a mortgage, student loan, child care, etc..

Sales Executive Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kronos Incorporated in January 2008.

I was interviewed first by the recruiter, then I was asked to take a couple of tests, both a personality test and sales suitability test. Finally I had 3 1:1 interviews - with the hiring manager, the presales manager and the general manager. I was impressed with the process generally and with the quality of questions and knowledge of the management with the sales process and their thoroughness in questioning me.

Interview Questions

Worked for Kronos Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!