Kronos Worldwide, Inc. Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kronos Worldwide, Inc.

Candidate Interview Review

Manager, Sales Enablement Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Kronos Worldwide, Inc. in October 2011.

First step was the 'first pass recruiter' - a brief, but informative first call. Next interview was with the hiring manager, by phone. She was phenomenal throughout... I had a number of other phone interviews, which seemed to go well enough for them to want to fly me down to headquarters for a series of live interviews. The recruting team was terrific in making sure I was taken care of and that expectations were properly set. The only 'disconnect' here was that because it was a last minute decision, flights took a whole day of my time there and back rather than the one hour had it been direct. Hiring manager was first email of the day, wanting to make sure I was feeling good about the interviews ahead, as she wasn't able to be stateside for them herself. . What an incredible start! Much of our communication via email and many things she said made me recognize her leadership talent and made me all the more eager to want to work for her! She was also the last phone call of the day - checking in just to make sure my experience was a positive one from my perspective! Two live and two phone interviews whilst on campus all went very well, to the point where the recruiter had to pull people out of the room to get the next person in. All in all - I have to say that this hiring manager made me feel as though I was interviewing the company rather than the opposite! VERY great experience from start to finish! I did my homework, searched (via LinkedIn) for people I knew who worked at this company - talked to them about their perceptions and experience. There's no way to gain better insight than by speaking to people who are there. I discovered that the average tenure of folks at the company was 10 years - which speaks volumes in and of itself. Everyone I spoke with articulated that the culture was one of warmth and very 'familial'. During my onsite interview I noted that the environment was relatively casual in terms of dress.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience with building <insert marketing tools here>?   View Answer