Kubra

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Analyst Interview

Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kubra in November 2013.

Interview Details – Disgraceful. I had to drive there for an hour and a half for the interview, and the receptionist instead of offering me a glass of water, said that I can go outside to 'Tim Hortons' and get a coffee there. I declined her "offer".
The QA Team Lead told me that the whole interview MUST take LESS than 30 minutes. Yes, he literally told me to "try to answer as quickly as possible". At the end of a 20 minute stint, he promised to be in touch in the next few days with the answer. He never did, and did not reply to my email. The secretary who invited me was laid off on the same week, and I had no other contacts. They are not serious - avoid them, if possible.

Interview Question – The guy asked me if I know what the quality means. His example of quality was super-expensive designer bags that his girlfriend impulse-buys on the internet. No, that is NOT a joke. He was visibly not interested in the whole process, I could tell. Not a single technical question, and his answers to mine were vague. My guess is he is a lousy programmer, even though he doesn't have to be one to do his job.   View Answer

Developer/Analyst Interview

Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kubra in August 2013.

Interview Details – Written test, team leader interveiw

Interview Question – Related to test and asked about projects done.   Answer Question

Junior Programmer Analyst Interview

Junior Programmer Analyst
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kubra.

Interview Details – Consists of one test. This hasnt changed in years. Requires you to reverse a sentence string in whatever language that you are comfortable with. interviewer will ask a few basic questions before leaving you with the test for 5-10 minutes.

Interview Question – The interview was pretty straight forward and should not be difficult at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Junior Programmer/Analyst Interview

Junior Programmer/Analyst
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Kubra in August 2009.

Interview Details – Step one HR will submit Resumes to the TL's for review if your Resume passes their review then HR will do a quick phone interview.

Step two - you are brought in for an interview with the TL for the team you would be working on, they will ask you some personal questions to get a bit about your personality, they will ask you a very few technical questions.

Step Three: You will do a written Technical test using the language of your choice, it is a simple revers the order of the words sort of test.

Step four: if you pass that test and the TL likes you generally you will be Immediately interviewed by the VP of the department or you may be called in for a second interview.

This interview will just be a personality and maybe a general technical question or too.

If they like you you will be invited to join the company within a few days.

Interview Question – There were not any for me, the questions seemed easy, more about gaining knowledge about my personality and who I am. The technical questions were mostly around that test they give you. if you bring example work in they may ask about that.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was my first job out of college, so I didn't negotiate.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Kubra.

Interview Details – one phone interview and one in person interview.

Interview Question – Most probably you will be asked to write a program that takes a text input and reverse it. The company uses VB 6, asp, VB.net & asp.net   Answer Question

Junior Programmer Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Kubra

Interview Details – If you're applying right out of school and you hold a degree in computer science, then your interview will be brief. Prepare for behavioural questions and be ready to talk about projects that you have done during your undergrad.

If you hold a diploma or a degree in something computer related (ie. Information Technology) be prepared to write a programming test on paper. It's to do with rearranging a sequence of numbers. The program is to be written in a language of your choice or in pseudo code. Your code should be about half a page long.

Interview Question – Write a program to rearrange a given set of numbers in a particular order.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation in a junior role.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kubra? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kubra interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kubra employees and interview candidates.