Kudelski Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kudelski

Candidate Interview Review

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kudelski (Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne (Switzerland)) in January 2015.

Interview

I was an interview for a network security related internship. The interview were composed in two parts : - First, I met the manager of the team in a small meeting room. The interview was more a discussion about the company, my life, interests and what I was expecting to get by doing an internship there.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you been working on? Have you ever failed a project, if yes, what happened? How would you fix the problem if you could go back? Have you ever hacked something? What did you do? What were your motivations? If I ask you to manage a project on your own, what would be your first steps? How would you organize yourself? Do you know about methodologies?   Answer Question