Kulicke and Soffa Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kulicke and Soffa (Fort Washington, PA).

Interview

Short phone screen, and the onsite interview wasn't particularly hard or long. Was quizzed on a few topics by a bunch of engineers during a 'group' interview. There was also a walk of their lab, showing the machines they're working on, and describing the basics of their architecture

Interview Questions

• Experience with OO, and other questions about my experience with different programming languages   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kulicke and Soffa (Santa Ana, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

First there were questions asked by the 2 of the engineers there. Most of the questions were about the experience on my resume and my applicable skills. They were both plenty friendly and happy to answer questions as well. Then they gave a brief walking tour of the facility and explained the machines and tasks that the new intern would be working on. Finally there was a 15 minute test on basic mechanical motion principles, mainly how an assembly of gears or levers and such would move in different situations.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied through linkedin. The HR gave me a call and asked all the regular HR questions. I was then asked to send a write up of all the C++ projects that I had worked on and the OOP concepts I had used in them. Then got scheduled for a technical interview via phone.

Interview Questions

• The interview was about RTOS, threads, stacks and OOP concepts.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I got an phone interview, and the person on the phone is very kind. I think they need any combine of abilities of objective programming, real-time programming, multi-thread and something.

Interview Questions

Interview

Forward my resume through campus career fair. Then they called and asked me to go there, I interviewed with 6 people, bascally about resume. They showed me the workplace and they are all nice.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kulicke and Soffa.

Interview

HR called me first, and got an onsite interview one week later. Talked to 6 employees.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kulicke and Soffa (Santa Ana, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

The first step in the hiring process is, of course, to apply for jobs and to get your application into contention for the jobs you are interested in. Here's a step by step guide to apply for a job, including how to apply for a job online, how to fill out a job application, how to write job application letters, and tips and advice for applying for jobs.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker who wasn't doing his/her fair share of the work. What did you do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kulicke and Soffa (Fort Washington, PA) in July 2010.

Interview

Phone screen first, then a panel interview, which is always tough and about 2 hrs long. Questions about patterns, inheritance, interfaces, OS - priority based preemption, inter task communication and synchronization techniques.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Vacation, offered 10 days, negotiated to 15.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kulicke and Soffa (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

apply in the career fair and got a short interview that day, after a few days they called me for the second interview with some of the team. There's a programming skill test before the second interview, all fundamental knowledge like what is **p?

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Kulicke and Soffa (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2014.

Interview

1st interview was conducted through the telephone. Got notification from the HR the next day regarding the arrangement for 2nd interview which was done on-site, face-to-face. Approximately 2.5 weeks after the 2nd interview, got a call from the HR to request for the 3rd interview via Skype video call with my dept's director. The HR contacted me finally to make the offer 3 weeks after the 3rd interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about past working experiences written on the resume and probed further into the details.   1 Answer
    • Asked about your career goals and the reasons of leaving the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer made was quite standard and is within my expectation.