Kuliza Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Developer Interview

Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kuliza Technology in June 2012.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of telephonic interview .

Interview Question – How does linkedIn chain work ?   Answer Question

Interview Details – Resume Shortlist
2 Interviews (Telephonic)

Interview Question – Detecting Anagrams from a continuous string of inputs.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Kuliza Technology

Interview Details – I applied through my college's on campus recruitment process. The first step in their selection process was RESUME SHORTLISTING. They don't care that much about the CGPA of a candidate, but they give importance to the experience in web and app development.
Then there were 2 rounds of telephonic interviews.

Interview Question – Inorder traversal through an iterative process.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kuliza Technology in October 2013.

Interview Details – Resume Shortlist,@ Round of Telephonic TEchnic Rounds

Interview Question – linked list swapping for example: a->b->c->d->e->f->g->h then change it to c->d->a->b->g->h->e->f .
Write a code to implement Queue using two stacks!
Puzzle :
You are given 100 balls-50 Red, 50 Blue. You are putting all of these in two bags in any number. Now you are choosing one ball from any bag and maximize the probability that it is a red ball.
2nd interview:
print element of mxn matrix in spiral way.
question regarding web development
give bst tree if you are given inorder and post order traversal.
Remove duplicate nodes from linked list
  Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Kuliza Technology in October 2012.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews - basic question like string anagram detection, binary tree to binary search tree conversion etc.

Interview Question – Anagram of a string   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Had opted for higher studies.

Senior Dev Interview

Senior Dev
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Kuliza Technology.

Interview Details – Data Structure
The last round with thr Architects would include good design questions. They will allow you think through completely and build systems

Interview Question – Design a Multilevel parking system as we see in Malls these days   Answer Question

Systems Administrative Interview

Systems Administrative
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Kuliza Technology in November 2011.

Interview Details – Basic System Administration Skills, mostly in Linux Environment.

Interview Question – Nothing like that   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fixed

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Kuliza Technology in September 2012.

Interview Details – It was campus recruitment process. There was resume shortlist first followed by two telephonic technical interviews. Its good to research the background of the company before the interviews.

Interview Questions

• 1) Few easy puzzles were asked at first.   Answer Question
  • 1) Check if given binary tree is a BST or not.
    2) Then I was asked to turn a given binary tree to level order link-list
    3) Given m individually sorted arrays each of length n, return three largest elements.
      Answer Question

Interviewed at Kuliza Technology

Interview Details – They first shortlisted around 10 ppl from my batch for telephonic interview.. then again shortlisted around 5 after 1st round of telephonic interview and then another telephonic round was conducted and final offers were made

Interview Question – Nothing special... mostly based on my resume   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kuliza Technology in November 2011.

Interview Details – Shortlisted based on resume. They ask to make an Android/ iPhone application in 10 days. When you do that successfully, you have a telephonic interview based on what you did. Further questions from Data structures are asked to check the on spot problem solving skills. I was offered the very next day of interview and started working a month later. The overall experience was good and had to talk to around 3-4 people to make them believe my skill set.

Interview Questions

• Build an android / iphone app that creates groups from existing contact lists and can send an sms to the groups.   Answer Question
  • Build an android / iphone app for a retail brand that has stores in 10 major cities in India with store name, address, contact details. A city can have multiple stores. The user should be able to search on the basis of city, store or location. The search results should show the location in a google map.   Answer Question

Worked for Kuliza Technology? Contribute to the Community!