Kuliza Technology

Updated Aug 24, 2014
Updated Aug 24, 2014

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kuliza Technology in May 2014.

1 st round On Quant and Technical easy on OS, DS and ALgos,
    2 nd round Technical Interview
    Third round Design Round Like Design a Telephone Directory and if u cracked 1st Pi its easy to crack Design Interview

Interview Questions
    • 1)Given a Sorted array find two elements whose sum is n (First I said in O(n^2) Interviewer said to Optimize the Algo I Optimized to n log(n) ) I took 5 mins to think of Optimizing :(
      2)Find weather a Linked List is Malfunctioned or Not i.e any any loops If there is loop how will you find the Point where the Loop had been Started I were Not able to Answer the 2nd part precisely
      3)puzzle:- there are 3 Baskets closed baskets and with one Basket only Apples , second one only Oranges and third one both Apple and Oranges and You have Labels A,O,AO all the Labels are not matched to respective Basket and you can check only one fruit in any of the Basket and Place All Labels Correctly.(I answered this one too).

Resume Shortlist
    2 Interviews (Telephonic)

Interview Questions
    • Detecting Anagrams from a continuous string of inputs.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied through my college's on campus recruitment process. The first step in their selection process was RESUME SHORTLISTING. They don't care that much about the CGPA of a candidate, but they give importance to the experience in web and app development.
    Then there were 2 rounds of telephonic interviews.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kuliza Technology in October 2013.

Resume Shortlist,@ Round of Telephonic TEchnic Rounds

Interview Questions
    • linked list swapping for example: a->b->c->d->e->f->g->h then change it to c->d->a->b->g->h->e->f .
      Write a code to implement Queue using two stacks!
      Puzzle :
      You are given 100 balls-50 Red, 50 Blue. You are putting all of these in two bags in any number. Now you are choosing one ball from any bag and maximize the probability that it is a red ball.
      2nd interview:
      print element of mxn matrix in spiral way.
      question regarding web development
      give bst tree if you are given inorder and post order traversal.
      Remove duplicate nodes from linked list

Senior Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Kuliza Technology.

Data Structure
    The last round with thr Architects would include good design questions. They will allow you think through completely and build systems

Interview Questions
    • Design a Multilevel parking system as we see in Malls these days   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kuliza Technology in October 2012.

Two phone interviews - basic question like string anagram detection, binary tree to binary search tree conversion etc.

Interview Questions

Had opted for higher studies.

Software Developer Interview

They first shortlisted around 10 ppl from my batch for telephonic interview.. then again shortlisted around 5 after 1st round of telephonic interview and then another telephonic round was conducted and final offers were made

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Kuliza Technology in September 2012.

It was campus recruitment process. There was resume shortlist first followed by two telephonic technical interviews. Its good to research the background of the company before the interviews.

Interview Questions
    • 1) Few easy puzzles were asked at first.   Answer Question
    • 1) Check if given binary tree is a BST or not.
      2) Then I was asked to turn a given binary tree to level order link-list
      3) Given m individually sorted arrays each of length n, return three largest elements.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kuliza Technology in June 2012.

2 rounds of telephonic interview .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kuliza Technology in November 2011.

Shortlisted based on resume. They ask to make an Android/ iPhone application in 10 days. When you do that successfully, you have a telephonic interview based on what you did. Further questions from Data structures are asked to check the on spot problem solving skills. I was offered the very next day of interview and started working a month later. The overall experience was good and had to talk to around 3-4 people to make them believe my skill set.

Interview Questions
    • Build an android / iphone app that creates groups from existing contact lists and can send an sms to the groups.   Answer Question
    • Build an android / iphone app for a retail brand that has stores in 10 major cities in India with store name, address, contact details. A city can have multiple stores. The user should be able to search on the basis of city, store or location. The search results should show the location in a google map.   Answer Question