Kum & Go Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kum & Go

Food Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kum & Go (Joplin, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

I was led through the kitchen (health hazard) to the back for a short interview, interviewer didn't even pay attention to what I was saying. The interview was very simplistic, and honestly useless. All of the answers were based on common sense and the interviewer had more to say about the actual job than interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kum & Go (Tulsa, OK) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied on-line. Went in for an interview. I talked to two people before I was offered the position. The drug test and background was finished after I started. They will pay for your food handlers permit if you get one. some store require you to get one but some of the older ones don't require it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kum & Go (Sioux Falls, SD) in August 2012.

Interview

Application process completely online however it is very long, It took over 30 minutes of fast typing to complete. It included a standard resume template to fill in and generic service industry questions but then also included a 10-15 page section of multiple choice personality questions. Interview is a two step process, 1st interview with store General Manager, 2nd interview with regional manager / or another store's General Manager if regional manager is unavailable.

Interview Questions

• Straight forward questions as to be expected in a customer service driven industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Multi state corporation where salary and benefits are decided by the corporate powers and not at the local or even regional levels. Only possible negotiations would be for hours if the store is hiring multiple positions.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kum & Go in November 2010.

Interview

i had a 1 on 1 interview and i was asked if i could start the next day. we had a huge ice storm so i was not able to start for about a total of a week

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oskaloosa, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kum & Go (Oskaloosa, IA) in October 2009.

Interview

The application is quite long, with a test at the end. The test is just a competence test, and asks a lot of math questions. However just answer the ones you know because its an endless about of questions, so if you skip some you won't run out.
    Its usually a two interview process, the first interview is usually the basics -- Background info, experiences, previous job... etc. The first interview decides the second. Answer the questions as the company would want you to (VERY IMPORTANT).

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you will excel at, in this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They pretty much laid it out black and white... This is what you'll make. Done.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kum & Go in July 2012.

Interview

They held a job fair at a local hotel. I actually got 2 interviews on the same day and got the job a few days later

Interview Questions

• worst experience with dealing with public????   1 Answer

Negotiation

amount of pay when i was hired. I asked for at least $8 an hour and that is what i got

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Kum & Go in May 2011.

Interview

What an odd company. There are no clocks in the building and people are required to really dress up and be at their desks from 7:30 to 5:30 each day. Upon arriving no one seemed to recognize that I was there. No one at the front desk to greet me. Finally a person arrived and coldly told me they would contact the hiring manager. The interview went very well and I was expecting a call back. The days turned into weeks, and I figured they must have passed. I received a voice mail message saying they had selected another candidate. A friend on the inside later told me, that I had just dodged a bullet and it was a blessing in disguise. Very strange. I noticed the position is open again months later. They must have filled it and the person then left.