Kumaran Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
Redwood City, CA

I interviewed at Kumaran Systems in July 2013.

Interview Details – I DON'T THINK THIS IS A REAL COMPANY.

They pulled my info from Dice.com and called me telling me they had an office open in Redwood City (the city I live in).

By phone, I asked them to confirm the address of their local office and they couldn't. I then requested the phone number of their local office so that I could verify the legitimacy of the company and I was told that my request was "a breech of company policy."

Interview Question – I followed up via email with a couple other questions like, "what's your favorite nearby restaurant?" and "how long has this US office been open?" and "how many employees are at the local office?"

My emails were never responded to.
  Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kumaran Systems in March 2011.

Interview Details – There is no specific process as such. It depends on the demands of the client and the urgency of the requirement.

Interview Question – Not many difficult questions. This company does body shopping and they present you with their client for an interview. Then it depends on how successful you are with the client. Kumaran really don't care as long as the client is OK to proceed.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kumaran Systems.

Interview Details – Excellent company....HR call, technical and Final HR round. Offer is great

Interview Question – Why should we hire?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got another tempting offer.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Chennai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Kumaran Systems in June 2012.

Interview Details – Firstly,it went with the general info about one's self...well..the intro. Then later on it inclined to the technical side and then finally landed at the final year project f my course,i.e.Engineering.So over all it was very innovative and smooth at the same time testing one's skill,confidence and presentation levels.

Interview Questions

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kumaran Systems in December 2010.

Interview Details – I have applied to them directly by seeing the add; got the call from HR and he told then i will have an telephonic round on Wednesday. Waited for call on wed, but didn't ; so again i call HR and asked about it, he then say i may get call on saturday; okay got the call on saturday and the interview process is okay; project manager interviewed me and every thing is okay up to that.

HR called me again and told that i need to come to there office in person for final round and he promise me to re-emburse the money for travel expenses. after 2 rounds of HR then i headed to other office where i was interviewed by delivary manager; and he called some one who is of 3yrs exp and told him to discuss techinally. during the discussions i asked him about his experience and was stunned to hear 3yrs. caz i am having 5 yrs and he is asking me questions. its okay no problem with it, but he is going too much with the field size, length, breath... of older versions. who cares about them, why to keep them in mind i don't understand.. i simple told him that he need some skills to estimate the abilities of a person thru interview, not simply putting some irrelevent questions which are no where connected to the roles and responsibilities.

and the final spark is that the HR didn't reemberse the travel expenses. perhaps he put that money in his pocket. thats why it is called kumaran systems.

Interview Question – what is the lenght of integer field in informatica version 6.1   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kumaran Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kumaran Systems interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kumaran Systems employees and interview candidates.