Kunz, Leigh & Associates

Candidate Interview Review

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okemos, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okemos, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kunz, Leigh & Associates in March 2014.

I met with several employees from KL&A, and they were awesome. They made me feel right at home, and were honest and open about the internship, what they had to offer, and what I was going to learn. I met with them at my University's job fair at their booth, and we talked about what their company had to offer as well as what my current skills were. All in all, they were great, very understanding, and happy to help set up a full time internship where I would work with them for several months, then go to school for several months, and rinse-and-repeat. I'll be starting my internship there soon.

Interview Questions
    • Actually, they didn't really do anything unexpected. Like I said, they were honest and open, and cut out all of the "BS." They were truly genuine guys, and very respectable.   Answer Question
    I didn't really negotiate anything, as this was an internship. They offered a very nice hourly wage, and awesome work experience. What more is there to ask for?