Kuoni Travel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Reservation Executive Interview

Reservation Executive
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kuoni Travel.

Interview Details – Phone call to set interview. 2 interviews. A competency based interview with the Reservation Manager and a supervisor. Followed by a written test (Maths + General geography knowledge). If successful few days after a 2nd competency based interview this time with the Manager for the LDC department.

Interview Question – They insisted by mentioning more than twice that the role was stressful. How would you cope with the stress.   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – They offered little I push for more and they so wanted me that they told me that after few months they would increase salary.

Internship Interview

Internship
Amsterdam (Netherlands)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kuoni Travel in September 2010.

Interview Details – Four weeks after sending my application to Kuoni, I decided to call them since I didn't hear anything from them. The woman on the phone told me she didn't see my application and that it was a bit normal for them not to contact someone before they called them first. They appreciate it if an applicant takes effort to contact them. During the phone call (which I made) the first appointment for an interview was made.

One week later, I was interviewed (1:1) by a woman from the HR department. She was very kind and didn't asked difficult questions. She explained all the different departments Kuoni Benelux has and after her explanation she asked in which department I was interested in doing the internship (5-6 months). She had a list with all the possible internships (per month) of all departments. I choose Incentives & Groups and she arranged the second interview with the specific department.

Two weeks later I had my second interview with the manager and someone else from the department (2;1).
With their questions they examined my knowledge about incentives and grouptravel. Both of them were very kind and took their time for the interview. Right after the interview they asked me if I was still interested in the internship at their department, I said yes, and they told me they were also positive about hiring me.
The next week my internship was confirmed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase

Worked for Kuoni Travel? Contribute to the Community!