Kurt Geiger

Updated Oct 27, 2014

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kurt Geiger

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kurt Geiger.

Handed a CV into store, had no experience but the manager commented she liked the way I asked to speak to the manager and personally handed it to her.
    Had an hour long interview then received a call a couple of days later offering me a job, on 3 months trial. However I believe they have updated this now to include a phone interview (which often threw people off as they had handed in CVs months ago and were expected to go straight into interview mode when they answered the phone).
    Make sure you look nice, as they definitely judge you on your appearance.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to describe features and benefits of a shoe I picked on the shop floor.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kurt Geiger in August 2014.

I handed a CV in my local store and received a a call for an over the phone interview a few days later. My interview was scheduled for 2 days later and was very relaxed. I waited a while which was nerve racking then sat with the manager. After the interview i was taken to do the styling activity where i had to pick out shoes for different celebrities. There is just the phone and face to face interview, if you're successful you'll then be called again to confirm you want the job.

Design Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Kurt Geiger in September 2013.

Applied online,sent off mini project, waited 6 weeks and got called for an interview. Interview was informal however the woman meant to be interviewing me was busy so was interviewed by someone else, they had lost my cv. It was a 400 mile round trip for me so I am disappointed in them not getting back to me.

Customer Relations Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farringdon, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farringdon, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kurt Geiger in June 2013.

Quick phonecall with recruiter asking basic questions such: 'Why KG' 'Why Customer Relations' 'Explain your key skills' then an email to confirm an assessment center (group interview) with about 7 other people and you are asked to do a couple of ice breakers.

Interview Questions
    • You were given a customer escalation scenario and expected to confirm how you would resolve this via email and phone   Answer Question
    You cannot negotiate your pay

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kurt Geiger in February 2013.

I handed my CV in to the store manager. Received a phonecall the following night and had my interview two days later. The interview was infront of two local store managers, it was about 15 minutes long and they were very easy to talk to, a very stress free interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to sell the 'customer' three very different pairs of shoes   View Answer