Kuwait Oil Company Ksc Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2015

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc in January 2015.

Interview

Dear Sir l m zubair Zahoor Jalgoankar I was work in switch gear company as a Qc Technical inspector and my work in panels,calibration, iso audit, and customer inspection I have 3 year in gulf and 4 year in india experience

Engineer Interview

Interview

based on ad on paper we applied thru agency in India and we appeared for interview.....during interview they asked about present job role and and its back ground...then asked few questions whcih are releveant to my job profile and it was a smooth affair......

Drilling Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Good. They are looking for good engineers but not very specific. So the new engineers can easily adopt the system. They have good quality operations and wish people to adopt the same easily.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1 Interview- Nothing technical, just asking about past experiences, general accounting knowledge and IT skills (accounting systems used in the past. The management tests your ability to cope with stressful environments and your language skills. The team is very international and needs multiple languages to run the business.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negociation

Drilling Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc.

Interview

Face to face technical interview with team leader and specialist. Very relaxed and casual interview with focus on work experience and abilities. Was given an offer in the spot, tried to bargain for more but KOC did not consider. The official offer and visa process took 4-5 months. It's a good company for getting a break

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not willing to negotiate

Senior Drilling Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Kuwait Oil Company Ksc (Bangkok (Thailand)) in September 2013.

Interview

Good inteview person, low offer, nobody want to work with KOC

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We can not negotiation over 2500 KW.