Kwik Trip

17 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Regulatory Compliance Officer Interview

Regulatory Compliance Officer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview Details – I was encouraged to apply for the position by the person who was hiring. I was interviewed by HR, which included mostly behavioral questions. The HR lady asked a lot of questions that started with "Tell me about a time when you X, Y, Z..." The person hiring for the position asked more technical/job related questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a random act of kindness you did recently.   Answer Question

Eau Claire, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview Details – very relaxed interview typical questions like, how would you handle difficult customers, what would you do if you saw someone stealing, (co-worker) what hours are you available. any limitations or things you cant do. why do you want to work here?

Negotiation Details – I was just offered a set amount and was told that was the most I could get

Team Member Interview

Team Member

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview Details – Pretty straightforward. Waited a short time for the manager, then went to their office and had a basic back and forth. The store was very clean, and the manager seemed prepared and very friendly. Very crisp, professional interview.

Interview Question – Do you know which side of a knife is sharp?   Answer Question

La Crosse, WI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview Details – Ask run of the mill interview questions. Its a customer service position for a gas station, they won't grill you.

Interview Question – Be prepared to show your basic math skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Kasson, MN

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Kwik Trip in August 2013.

Interview Details – One interview scheduled. Total time taken was 1 hour and 45 minutes. Interviewer left room for a while during. Very long time taken to stand at the counter. They asked multiple times wondering if I was applying for jobs elsewhere.

Interview Question – Are you applying for jobs elsewhere?   Answer Question

New Holstein, WI

I applied online - interviewed at Kwik Trip in June 2013.

Interview Details – Was promised full time hours

Interview Question – Not one that I can think of, interview was pretty basic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation process, they made the offer, and i either accepted it or declined it. I accepted it.

Guest Service Coworker Interview

Guest Service Coworker

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kwik Trip in May 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online, got a call a few days later to schedule a one on one interview. A few months later I got a call saying that there was now a position open and they would like to hire me.

Interview Question – There were many questions asking about past experiences at a job and they wanted specific examples.   Answer Question

Part-time Customer Service Interview

Part-time Customer Service

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Kwik Trip in April 2013.

Interview Details – Very simple & straighforward, flexible in scheduling, open & honest about hours and expectations. Approx 2.5 weeks from initial interview to hiring.

Interview Question – Name a time you went around a rule or expectation. Explain the situation and why.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation neccessary, as offer was high.

Cashier/Cook Interview

Cashier/Cook
La Crosse, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview Details – I filled out an application online. I found it to be a little bit of a difficult interview. He asked a lot of random questions that didn't really go with the job.

Interview Question – I think the most unexpected question that caught me off guard was "Tell me about a random act of kindness you've done."   Answer Question

La Crosse, WI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Kwik Trip in May 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty Easy. Answer questions and complete a simple math exercise. Only one visit

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time you demonstrated leadership.   Answer Question

Worked for Kwik Trip? Contribute to the Community!