Kwik Trip Interview Questions in La Crosse, WI

2.0

Retail Co-Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kwik Trip (La Crosse, WI).

Interview

Ask run of the mill interview questions. Its a customer service position for a gas station, they won't grill you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Cashier/Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kwik Trip (La Crosse, WI).

Interview

I filled out an application online. I found it to be a little bit of a difficult interview. He asked a lot of random questions that didn't really go with the job.

Interview Questions

• I think the most unexpected question that caught me off guard was "Tell me about a random act of kindness you've done."   Answer Question

Retail Co-Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kwik Trip (La Crosse, WI) in May 2009.

Interview

Pretty Easy. Answer questions and complete a simple math exercise. Only one visit

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you demonstrated leadership.   Answer Question