Kwik Trip

Very Easy Interview

Retail Co-Worker Interview

Retail Co-Worker
La Crosse, WI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview Details – Ask run of the mill interview questions. Its a customer service position for a gas station, they won't grill you.

Interview Question – Be prepared to show your basic math skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Cashier/Cook Interview

Cashier/Cook
La Crosse, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview Details – I filled out an application online. I found it to be a little bit of a difficult interview. He asked a lot of random questions that didn't really go with the job.

Interview Question – I think the most unexpected question that caught me off guard was "Tell me about a random act of kindness you've done."   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Retail Co-Worker Interview

Retail Co-Worker
La Crosse, WI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Kwik Trip in May 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty Easy. Answer questions and complete a simple math exercise. Only one visit

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time you demonstrated leadership.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kwik Trip? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kwik Trip interview questions and advice in La Crosse, WI. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kwik Trip employees and interview candidates.