Kyce Enterprises

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kyce Enterprises.

Interview Details – So, the office is very inviting as are the people that sit up front. I really liked the professionalism of Sr. Management, but it didn't feel stuffy. Be prepared with an updated resume and explain if you've been unemployed for a while or if there are any gaps in your resume. Make sure to dress sharp and don't be afraid to be yourself...they are quite friendly. It is a three interview process, but it goes by quick. Good luck!

Interview Question – I was asked if there was anything that I wanted to share other than what was listed on my resume, and I was stumped, so make sure you have some good things to mention about yourself.   Answer Question

Entry Level Sales Position Interview

Entry Level Sales Position

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kyce Enterprises.

Interview Details – it was a very informal interview. the office was small but everyone was friendly and eager to get to know you. they were very quick in dealing with interviewees and got back to me the day of the second interview. the interviewer asked good questions and was very informative about the job

Interview Question – be ready to answer why you want the job or why you think you will be able to excel quickly   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – it was not the exact job i was looking for

Entry Level Account Representative/Customer Service/Sales Interview

Entry Level Account Representative/Customer Service/Sales
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Kyce Enterprises.

Interview Details – First interview - very easy, standard interview questions with branch/office manager. There was not much to it. It was more of a sales pitch than an interview to be quite honest. Needless to say I was asked to come back for a follow-up interview.

Second interview - was with a supervisor. We walked from the office to a little cafe and again I got a little bit of a sales pitch with some more standard questions. During this interview I found out that they do door to door sales which really put me off. After about 15 minute we walked back to the office where I again sat down for a final interview with the office manager. I was asked some more questions, this time directed more towards leadership. When the interview was done she said that she would let me know at the end of the day if I got the job or not.

I don't know if I would have got the job or not, because on my way home I decided that the job was not for me and called back to tell them to take my name out of the running.

I cannot say anything bad about the company because I simply don not know enough about them to say either way. Everyone who I encountered that worked there was very friendly and polite. All I can say is that I wish I would have known up front that this was a door to door sales position. I probably would not have wasted my time.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable being in a leadership role?
What about your previous experiences make you a qualified leader?
  Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

Interviewed at Kyce Enterprises

Interview Details – Tell me about yourself

Interview Question – What was the hardest task you ever completed from your previous job.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kyce Enterprises in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by them after viewing my resume on a job site, was asked if I would be interested in a marketing and sales position at an outsourced PR firm and was immediately scheduled for an interview. Preliminary interview consisted of a 15 minute interview with the office manager where basic questions were asked and I got to know a little bit more about the position and the company. The following day, I was interviewed for an hour by one of the Account Executives where I was able to ask questions about her perspective of the company. The culture in the office is very easygoing and the atmosphere is friendly, it seems that the corporate structure is not enforced, everyone is equal. Definitely recommend a sales oriented individual with a student mentality for this position, who is additionally able to adapt to their fast paced training.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Declined the offer after training with them for about a week. I realized that sales was not for me and I could not picture myself doing it for a living. I enjoyed the office atmosphere and the people but disliked the actual position which required being out on the field using your own resources without proper compensation. To me, this position requires a person who is either interested in sales or in telecommunication to go door-to-door selling the product.

Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kyce Enterprises in October 2011.

Interview Details – I placed a phone call to the company office to inquire about a job listing I had seen and to find out if they were still interviewing for the position. I had a brief, five-minute phone interview, followed by a preliminary interview the following Monday. I then had a secondary interview the next day. Interview candidates, be sure to dress as professionally as possible, bring a copy of your resume to every interview, and be likable-- your interviewer will want to know that you are someone with whom they would enjoy working.

Interview Question – Questions were mostly based upon my resume.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The company only hires from within, so be prepared to take an entry level position.

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kyce Enterprises in November 2011.

Interview Details – In my opinion, this is a company that is based on hard sales techniques. Compensation was not revealed in the online ad or at the first interview. I am 46 years old and I can tell when I am being lied to and "led on".

Interview Question – Do you consider yourself an entrepreneur?   View Answer

Marketing, Management, Sales Interview

Marketing, Management, Sales
Houston, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kyce Enterprises in December 2010.

Interview Details – I spoke on the phone and via email with a certain rep for a while just to discover that rep left the company. I eventually spoke with the replacement rep and was able to dig into exactly what it was that the company was all about and actually did. It turns out this is yet again another SALES job that masks themselves as a "marketing" agency. There is HUGE difference between marketing and sales. Yes, they are very much related but are not the same thing. Kyce Entrerprises is a telecommunications services sales kiosk and store company. They are contracted out from telecommunications providers such as AT&T to sell their products and services. This might be suitable for a new college grad that has no work experience and is looking to pursue a career in sales but this is in no mean a marketing job for a college grad with experience looking to get into a career in marketing or advertising. Does this mean you should turn them down? By no means. The job market is a disaster right now and college grads are struggling for months and up to a year to even find a $12/hr job.

Interview Question – No specific questions pertaining to the job asked   Answer Question

Management Interview

Management

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Kyce Enterprises in September 2012.

Interview Details – You get a call for a managent position. Go in for a 5 minute interview where all the guy does is sell you the company and to come back for a second interview the next day to discuss salary and holiday pay. I felt disrespected for wasiting my time in a 5min interview.

Interview Question – What do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – management position but have to do salses first.

Worked for Kyce Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!