Kyocera Wireless Interview Questions

2.5

Channel Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kyocera Wireless.

15-30 minute phone screen
    1st Face-to-Face: 3 hours
    2nd Face-to-Face: 3 hours

They mostly asked the basics, review projects you've worked on etc. The HR department was stellar and very communicative. One of the best interview experiences I've ever had.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing super hard... what's your biggest strength, why do you want to work here, what would your friends say about you...   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kyocera Wireless in March 2014.

The interview was okay but it was very clear that they did not know what they were hiring for. I asked them point blank if they had any concerns about my qualifications to which they replied no, but they are still hiring for this position and keep changing the qualifications and/or job description. That's just poor HR for a company like this.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kyocera Wireless.

The interview was quite upbeat and positive. My interviewed consisted of three parts, all taking place the same day. The first stage is an interview with 1 or 2 HR department members to explain to you a bit about the company and to gauge your interest in them. The next part consists of 1 or 2 Senior level managers in the particular department in which you applied. They ask you more questions pertaining to your past experience and your particular role in the job you applied for should you get hired. The last step will consist of your direct level supervisor who ask questions mostly covered in the first two steps of the interview. For me, each stage took approximately 40 minutes so I was in there for about 2 hours in all. They were all nice people.

Interview Questions
    • What distinguishes you from the person we interviewed before and after you?   Answer Question
    My salary was set by the company.

Product Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kyocera Wireless.

Multiple Interviews beginning with phone. Interview with about 6 people. All the people seemed very nice and presented themselves well. A presentation on the topic of your choice is required in the later stages. The final step is you meet the VP (and he decides if he likes your haircut ;-).

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about Japanese culture ? Could you live in Japan ?   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kyocera Wireless in June 2010.

it was one day on-site interview with 6 people. very tough questions. received selection results quickly within 3 days

Interview Questions
    very limited opportunity for negotiations

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Kyocera Wireless in October 2009.

Suggested by a friend, got a call from HR, talk about why want to join, then talk with local manager, talked about past jobs and future, but no tech becasue he is not a engineering people. Then wait for a long time, got a call from HR for the money, same as asked.

Interview Questions
    You need to wait from some times