Kysor//Warren

Candidate Interview Review

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Kysor//Warren in April 2010.

I completed an online application through their website. I got a call from a company recruiter, who conducted an initial interview with me. Next, I had a phone interview with the Quality Manager. Several weeks later I had a one on one onsite interview with the Quality Manager. I was supposed to meet with several other managers, but none were available. Two months later, after numerous phone calls and emails, I finally got word that they offered the position to someone else.

My perception of the organization is rather negative. Communication with the recruiter was hit and miss at best. When I went for an onsite interview and asked for the HR Manager, who was first on my itenerary, I was informed that she was gone for the day. I had to wait about 30 minutes before the Quality Manager showed up and then the interview proceeded. Given that I only met with one of the four managers I was supposed to, I have to assume that the organization didn't think this position was very important. That being said, I also got the impression that they interviewed quite a few candidates looking for the perfect fit. Thankfully I was employed during this process. Ninety days from initial interview to rejection letter is way too long.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a quality problem that you solved using six sigma methodologies.   View Answer