López Negrete

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Media Planner Interview

Media Planner

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at López Negrete.

Interview Details – Interviewing was very quick with a few phone calls and an offer by the end of the day.

Interview Question – It wasn't really an interview, more of a "will you take the job?" question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me $55K and then came back and said they made a mistake and could actually only offer me $48K so I was able to negotiate them to $50K.

Flag Interview

López Negrete Director of Human Resources responded to this review

May 9, 2014

Unfortunately, there is no record of a Media Planner being interviewed or hired in accordance with the details purported by the poster. We reserve comments for serious posts based on legitimate ... More

Worked for López Negrete? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at López Negrete interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by López Negrete employees and interview candidates.