L-1 Identity Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at L-1 Identity Solutions

Senior Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at L-1 Identity Solutions in February 2010.

initial email then phone interview, then 2 additional phone interviews, then onsite in person interview with 5 people each 30 minutes long.

Follow up e-mail requesting references, and then follow up e-mail to advise of no offer.

Senior Software Eng Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at L-1 Identity Solutions in January 2010.

After the phone round, they showed lot of interest, Flew me in to bay area. Had panel interview.
     Not a matured panel, Bad time for interviewers to prove how much they know -:) Also said things like "We want to see if you can follow instructions" (for a sr. position, I wouldn;t say this) and couple more things i found unprofessional and did not like it ( It has been a 1.5 years but lfet bad taste)

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinez, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinez, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L-1 Identity Solutions in August 2009.

Brought in for a 6 hour interview. Met with 5 engineers.

Interview Questions
    • Write a BASH routine to give yourself read + write permissions, recursively.   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at L-1 Identity Solutions in March 2010.

Initially had Phone interview with the hiring manager, went over background and roles and responsibilities of the open role. then discussed tasks and clients. discussed salary requirements and relocation option as role was out of my current market. was contacted by HR manager to schedule an in person interview with the rest of the team. spent about 3 hours meeting with different members of the team as well as team members from other departments that would have direct interaction with as part of role. after a few days received a call to advise and offer would be extended. reviewed offer and had to perform a drug test. respond to offer.

Interview Questions

Salary was below what was discussed initially.