L-1 Identity Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Eng Interview

Senior Software Eng
Pleasanton, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at L-1 Identity Solutions in January 2010.

Interview Details – After the phone round, they showed lot of interest, Flew me in to bay area. Had panel interview.
 Not a matured panel, Bad time for interviewers to prove how much they know -:) Also said things like "We want to see if you can follow instructions" (for a sr. position, I wouldn;t say this) and couple more things i found unprofessional and did not like it ( It has been a 1.5 years but lfet bad taste)

Interview Question – interface inheritance   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Martinez, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L-1 Identity Solutions in August 2009.

Interview Details – Brought in for a 6 hour interview. Met with 5 engineers.

Interview Question – Write a BASH routine to give yourself read + write permissions, recursively.   Answer Question

Senior Integration Engineer Interview

Senior Integration Engineer
Billerica, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at L-1 Identity Solutions in February 2010.

Interview Details – initial email then phone interview, then 2 additional phone interviews, then onsite in person interview with 5 people each 30 minutes long.

Follow up e-mail requesting references, and then follow up e-mail to advise of no offer.

Interview Question – what is a loopback GPO policy   View Answer

IT Engineer Interview

IT Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at L-1 Identity Solutions in March 2010.

Interview Details – Initially had Phone interview with the hiring manager, went over background and roles and responsibilities of the open role. then discussed tasks and clients. discussed salary requirements and relocation option as role was out of my current market. was contacted by HR manager to schedule an in person interview with the rest of the team. spent about 3 hours meeting with different members of the team as well as team members from other departments that would have direct interaction with as part of role. after a few days received a call to advise and offer would be extended. reviewed offer and had to perform a drug test. respond to offer.

Interview Question – what is your biggest fault?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was below what was discussed initially.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for L-1 Identity Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L-1 Identity Solutions interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by L-1 Identity Solutions employees and interview candidates.