L-3 Communications

L-3 Communications Aircraft Mechanic Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at L-3 Communications.

The administrative staff was very kind and generous while maintaining professionalism.

Interview Questions
  • Contract are always the most obscured due to renewing your contract. Budget affects everything.   Answer Question
It was more than what I expected.

Other Interview Reviews for L-3 Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crestview, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crestview, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at L-3 Communications in September 2009.

It was terrible trying to speak to the one and only office manager that was able to put you in contact with a hanger supervisor to follow up on sending in resume and application for position.

Interview Questions
    • There were no hard questions all questions that were asked we based on job duties and the duties were second nature to me, so it was straight forward and direct.   Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at L-3 Communications in November 2010.

started as a contractor with the company. was there for 1 year before they offered me a permanent position. Good way to feel out if the company is right for you. gives the company away of testing the prospective employee before hiring. interview went well, but tried to low ball the starting wage! Advice would to start there as a contractor laborer, then see if you like the company before going on as a direct employee with a blind eye!

Interview Questions
    • had been there as a contractor. therefore didnt need detailed questions   View Answer
    Do not settle for low balling wages!!! get payed what you are worth for the experience you have. and be reasonable with the counter offer