L-3 Communications Defense Ready Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2014
Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.0

Defense Ready Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at L-3 Communications in November 2014.

Interview

Was a contract through Fulcrum, which is headquartered in VA,...two phone interviews with HR at Fulcrum, then Manager, which was in FL with Fulcrum, then a Face-to-Face with L3 Communications (actual contractor) for DOD. The main interviewer was very helpful since this was my first interview since I got out the Army. Seems like it went well but didn't get an offer felt discouraged because I had 10 years HR experience and had just finished my Bachelor Degree in HRM but moving on to more opportunities in the area.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L-3 Communications

Defense Ready Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at L-3 Communications (Camp Lejeune, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied for a totally different position, in March 2012. however i didn't hear from them until october 2012 which i Received an email for a the defense ready position because they had my resume on file, so the interview was a breeze, only ask behavorial questions it was very short, no answer til a week later my recruiter emailed me and told me i could start on the second start date, still waiting to hear from the company about the contract, recently heared from them the have an approx. start of april.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None yet still in the hanger of more information since it is a contracted job