L-3 Communications Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2014

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at L-3 Communications in March 2012.

Phone interview followed by panel interview with several engineering managers

Other Interview Reviews for L-3 Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L-3 Communications in August 2011.

They few me and about 15 other people down to Waco, TX for 2 days. On the first day we toured Waco, met with senior engineers, VP and recently hired engineers. On the second day we toured their facility and did panel interviews. They were interested in leadership and organization skills. Every one seemed very helpful. I had lot of time to ask questions about the company and the position. From the first impression, it looks like a great place to work. I accepted the offer because the company does what I want to do, the pay and benefits are very good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at L-3 Communications in March 2010.

L-3 Communications was at a university career fair. I had 1 brief interview with an engineering manager at the career fair and provided my resume. I received a phone call approximately 7 days later to do a phone interview. The phone interview was approximately 15 mins and very general. Following the phone interview, I had an onsite interview in front of a panel, was required to do a presentation, and 3 work out problems on the white board that took approximately 5 mins to solve each one.

Interview Questions
    • I was required to answer three very technical questions on the white board using a marker and in front of 8 managers.   Answer Question