L-3 Communications

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at L-3 Communications in March 2010.

Interview Details – L-3 Communications was at a university career fair. I had 1 brief interview with an engineering manager at the career fair and provided my resume. I received a phone call approximately 7 days later to do a phone interview. The phone interview was approximately 15 mins and very general. Following the phone interview, I had an onsite interview in front of a panel, was required to do a presentation, and 3 work out problems on the white board that took approximately 5 mins to solve each one.

Interview Question – I was required to answer three very technical questions on the white board using a marker and in front of 8 managers.   Answer Question

Waco, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at L-3 Communications in March 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by panel interview with several engineering managers

Interview Question – Just asked about things on resume   Answer Question

Waco, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L-3 Communications in August 2011.

Interview Details – They few me and about 15 other people down to Waco, TX for 2 days. On the first day we toured Waco, met with senior engineers, VP and recently hired engineers. On the second day we toured their facility and did panel interviews. They were interested in leadership and organization skills. Every one seemed very helpful. I had lot of time to ask questions about the company and the position. From the first impression, it looks like a great place to work. I accepted the offer because the company does what I want to do, the pay and benefits are very good.

Interview Questions

Worked for L-3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!