L-3 Communications

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at L-3 Communications in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was given some program overview and marketing materials and developed some ideas of my own. It was a 360 degree interview process. Very informal.

Interview Question – There wasn't a particularly hard question...rather, it was more of a problem solving session.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate to a degree; once I showed that I could bring in significant revenue, the compensation increased appropriately.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Orlando, FL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at L-3 Communications in December 2009.

Interview Details – Pleasant experience, fair offer, fair negotiation, tough questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain why you are the right person for the job?   Answer Question
  • What are the top three things that seperate you from the rest of the applicants?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at L-3 Communications

Worked for L-3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L-3 Communications Program Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by L-3 Communications employees and interview candidates.