L-3 Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L-3 Communications in July 2010.

Interview Details – I am at the beginning of the process for the Research Associate position for this organization and have completed the initial phone interview. I interviewed with the hiring manager who will decide if I should progress to the second round phone interview with a panel. The interview was cordial and somewhat challenging. Many of the interview questions had to do with how I would approach the design and implementation of research. The quesitons were also tailored to my resume. For example, the interviewer asked me to describe how I design and implement some of the studies I currently work on in my current position.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would approach focus group implementation for a group of teachers versus a group of education policy makers.   View Answer
  • Talk about how you design effectiveness evaluations.   View Answer

Worked for L-3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!