L-3 Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Senior Technical Writer
Chantilly, VA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at L-3 Communications in January 2008.

Interview Details – My resume was sent to the hiring manager through a friend of a friend. The hiring manager emailed me an employment application, which I filled out and emailed back. Then he scheduled an in-person interview. After the interview, I received an offer letter and then I went for a drug test.

Interview Question – The interview went smoothly - no difficulties. I showed my portfolio of previous work and left him some writing samples.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. They offered a bit more than I asked for. I asked for less money than my experience warranted since I wanted the job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at L-3 Communications

Worked for L-3 Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L-3 Communications Senior Technical Writer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by L-3 Communications employees and interview candidates.