L-3 Communications

L-3 Communications Software Developer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockwall, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockwall, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at L-3 Communications in September 2011.

The interview process resulting in no offer being made. I was strung along for several days with the comment that an offer was going to be made but that it just had to be "approved".

I would recommend anybody take that kind of behavior into account before interviewing with this place!

Other Interview Reviews for L-3 Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at L-3 Communications in April 2009.

Basic questions asking about .net and programming

Interview Questions
    • How’s method overriding different from overloading?   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at L-3 Communications in May 2010.

Received an e-mail from an HR manager sent out en masse to other students they were interested in speaking with asking to schedule a time for a face-to-face interview. When I first arrived, the receptionist motioned for me to come over and sign in, and then instructed me to make sure I don't take out my cell phone for the entire time I was in the building for security reasons.
    I was first taken up to the HR manager's office to give an overview of the skills on my resume. This lasted about 30 minutes.
    Second, I was escorted into another room where I was interviewed by someone who I think I would have been working with. He asked me a couple of questions about things I had listed on my resume, but to be honest they didn't seem that relevant to the position I was applying for. He asked me questions like what kind of computer I had and what kind of hardware I had installed in it. Including the time spent waiting for the person interviewing with the next guy to finish so I could have a go at it, this part lasted about 45 minutes.
    Lastly, I was escorted to the final room with who I'm almost certain was a senior software developer at the company. He asked very programming-specific questions and asked a programming problem which I had to code with pen (that's right--pen) and paper.

Interview Questions
    • Write a class with appropriate speak() methods for a Dog, Cat, and Mouse   Answer Question
    • Find the bugs in this piece of code (C code on a big screen monitor)   Answer Question