L-3 Vertex

Very Easy Interview

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Aircraft Mechanic
Hunter AAF, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at L-3 Vertex in April 2011.

Interview Details – Resume documenting aviation experience and DD214 (if veteran) only things required. No real interview required for this job.

Interview Question – None. No real interview required for this job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Pay and benefits are set by government contract.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Aircraft Mechanic

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at L-3 Vertex in February 2009.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume to the website and called the recruiter's number. He pulled my resume and looked it over to see if I met the requirements. After confirming I was good to go he emailed me all the necessary paperwork. The background check took about a week and two weeks later I was at Ft. Benning for CRC. A week later I was in SW Asia.

Interview Question – Are you able to leave next week?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. It is a contract position with a fixed salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for L-3 Vertex? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L-3 Vertex Aircraft Mechanic interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by L-3 Vertex employees and interview candidates.