L-3 Vertex Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at L-3 Vertex

Lead Engineer Interview

Interview

No interview whatsoever

Ch47 Repaier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L-3 Vertex (Virginia Beach, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

years of experience as a ch47 mechanic, any technical inspector or supervisory experience, strong and weak points, preferred shift, concerns if any about 12 hr days, very different types of weather conditions.

Interview Questions

• length of contract, vacation time and how often, pay rate   Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunter AAF, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L-3 Vertex (Hunter AAF, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Resume documenting aviation experience and DD214 (if veteran) only things required. No real interview required for this job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay and benefits are set by government contract.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L-3 Vertex (San Antonio, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

over the phone. basic questions on what you have done and where do you see yourself in the future. also if I mind being overseas for long period of time.

Aircraft Worker Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at L-3 Vertex.

Interview

This was easy... I came off of a deployment and got a phone call about working for L-3. I was hired over the phone that day with a start date.

Interview Questions

• None. I was an Aviation Structural Mechanic in the Navy working on the same platform they were hiring for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. These contract jobs have set salaries.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L-3 Vertex in February 2009.

Interview

I submitted my resume to the website and called the recruiter's number. He pulled my resume and looked it over to see if I met the requirements. After confirming I was good to go he emailed me all the necessary paperwork. The background check took about a week and two weeks later I was at Ft. Benning for CRC. A week later I was in SW Asia.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. It is a contract position with a fixed salary.