L Brands

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Director Technical Services Interview

Senior Director Technical Services
Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at L Brands.

Interview Details – Interviewing process is very open and the questions tend to be more about culture fit and skill set is secondary

Interview Question – Why do you want to live in Columbus, Ohio   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at L Brands.

Interview Details – Basic interview questions. Strengths and Weaknesses, and behavioral questions (tell me about a time when...). Pretty much the questions you'll find if you google interview questions.

Reason for Declining – Better offer elsewhere

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Supply Chain Intern

Interviewed at L Brands

Interview Details – I met them at my schools career fair. A couple weeks later I had one on campus interview with two recruiters. You then go to their HQ's for dinner one night with all other candidates. The next day you tour their facilities and have multiple interviews with different management personnel.

Interview Question – A lot of behavioral and leadership questions   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at L Brands in November 2013.

Interview Details – Career Services

Interview Question – Lots of behavioral; not many finance/accounting questions. Excel test   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary

Retail Operations Specialist Interview

Retail Operations Specialist

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at L Brands.

Interview Details – Interviewing here can be varied across brands and businesses. Do your homework on the company and be honest about who you are and your personality. It is very important to fit in with the office culture.

Interview Question – Please explain why you want to leave your current employer.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at L Brands in September 2013.

Interview Details – Had an interview late summer at Limited Brands for a Consultant position. 4 different people interviewed me, HR, hiring manager, plus another manager and a couple other people.The whole process took around 2 months.The whole interview time lasted over 5 hours. I was not offered a drink or shown around the premises during the whole time.

Interview Question – Very easy interview technically very high level. The people interviewing me had little to no knowledge on the product they were supporting.   View Answer

Sales Specialist Interview

Sales Specialist

I applied in-person and interviewed at L Brands.

Interview Details – worked for the company already and was promoted internally

Interview Question – none- typical questions, what does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor
Columbus, OH

I applied online - interviewed at L Brands in March 2013.

Interview Details – Typical process in getting interviewed. Online application, resume, multiple interviews, it takes a few weeks from start to finish.

Interview Question – Most questions are behavior based and focused on your interaction with associates, team building, and development.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Better offer elsewhere

Regional Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Regional Loss Prevention Manager
Columbus, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at L Brands in June 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiter, supervisor, and then level above before flying to Columbus. Well timed, great questions which made me feel very ready and excited to come on board

Negotiation Details – Salary was pretty hard, but flexible. Other parts were negotiable.

Retail Operations Specialist Interview

Retail Operations Specialist
Columbus, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at L Brands in September 2010.

Interview Details – I got the opportunity to interview via networking

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Challenging, I believe that I accepted an offer lower than I should have.

Worked for L Brands? Contribute to the Community!