L Brands

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Human Resource Generalist Interview

Senior Human Resource Generalist
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at L Brands in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for Sr. HR Generalist position with Limited Brands in Feb 2012. I had a phone interview with a recruiter. After succesfully passing the phone interview, I was then invited for an in person interview with the hiring manager. Overall, the interview was fine, basic question about my background was asked. I then had two 45 minute phone interviews with other members of the HR team in Ohio. Everyone was very nice and answered my questions. I was very excited about the opportunity. That was a month ago. I haven't heard anything. I reached out to the recruiter a couple of times to follow up and no response. The recruiter responded two weeks ago letting me know I would hear something within the next week. I have yet to hear anything. The lack of follow up an HR professional displayed by Limited Brands doesn't sit well with me. Candidates deserve the courtesy of a follow up.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience at your previous job.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at L Brands

Worked for L Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L Brands Senior Human Resource Generalist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by L Brands employees and interview candidates.