L.E.K. Consulting

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Helpdesk Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at L.E.K. Consulting in April 2009.

I worked as a contractor for the first 3 months. The contract position was given to me once I accepted it because they needed someone asap. The only demand was to show up on time, If I was not there before 9AM I could just go home.

I got there at 830AM.

I was doing minor tasks initially but proved I wanted to become a permanent member of their IT team. My determination was recognized and after being let go, 6 months later I was contacted.

From there since I already worked there no hiring interview process had to take place and I was welcomed onto the team.

Interview Questions
  • You'll work with vice presidents. People can be demanding in financial industry. Prepare for the unexpected and work wisely.   Answer Question
No negotiation. My first real IT job. When 50k/year is offered with bonuses you say yes.