L.E.K. Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Helpdesk Administrator Interview

Helpdesk Administrator
Boston, MA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting in April 2009.

Interview Details – I worked as a contractor for the first 3 months. The contract position was given to me once I accepted it because they needed someone asap. The only demand was to show up on time, If I was not there before 9AM I could just go home.

I got there at 830AM.

I was doing minor tasks initially but proved I wanted to become a permanent member of their IT team. My determination was recognized and after being let go, 6 months later I was contacted.

From there since I already worked there no hiring interview process had to take place and I was welcomed onto the team.

Interview Question – You'll work with vice presidents. People can be demanding in financial industry. Prepare for the unexpected and work wisely.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. My first real IT job. When 50k/year is offered with bonuses you say yes.

Worked for L.E.K. Consulting? Contribute to the Community!