L.L. Bean

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online - interviewed at L.L. Bean in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and was called in for group interview with a team from management. We were asked to do selling scenario and then advised if we were a good fit for the job. I applied as a seasonal employee.

Interview Question – There were do difficulty issues with the process   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Manchester, NH

The process took a day - interviewed at L.L. Bean in May 2012.

Interview Details – basic questions about what do you feel customer service is, tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer, how did you deal with a conflict in a previous job.

Interview Question – What is your favorite L.L Bean Product   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Haven't negotiated pay yet, trying to figure out the whole scheduling thing since I work a full time schedule with staggered shifts

Very Easy Interview

McLean, VA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at L.L. Bean in September 2009.

Interview Details – Walked in when they were desperate for future holiday help. Got hired on the spot. No drug test, background check or anything.

Interview Question – Mock sales pitch.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, but lots of opportunities for raises and they paid well to begin with.

Interviews for Top Jobs at L.L. Bean

Worked for L.L. Bean? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L.L. Bean Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by L.L. Bean employees and interview candidates.