L.L. Bean

L.L. Bean Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at L.L. Bean.

After submitting an online application (with résumé) I received a call for an in person group interview. It was a very informal interview with about 4 other candidates and one hiring manager where we were asked normal retail questions such as when we went above and beyond for a customer, what drew us to L.L. Bean.

Interview Questions
  • We were asked to assemble a tent as a group, and I believe that how we worked together primarily was what determined if we got a call back.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for L.L. Bean

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at L.L. Bean in May 2011.

Received a call after submitting an application online. Was a one on one interview with the hiring manager. Simple questions:

1.) What do you know about L.L Bean?
    2.) Why do you want to work here?

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with an unruly customer while ensuring that both L.L Bean and that customer are satisfied in the end?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at L.L. Bean in May 2012.

Received a phone call that I was invited to a group interview at a hotel. The new store was not finished yet. The group interview went smoothly with multiple groups running simultaneously. It was a relaxed atmosphere. They made their decisions on the spot. My advice is don't be an over-achiever, that individual in our group did not get an offer.