L'Occitane Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at L'Occitane.

You had to submit application. Then meet with Store Manager. THEN meet with Regional Manager. Then meet with Store manager, again. Way too much for a PTSA.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at L'Occitane in September 2014.

I brought a resume and a cover letter to the store and filled out the paper and was scheduled an interview few days later. I had an interview with store manager about 50min. The question was not so complicated. Some of them was like this below.
    What is your passion about working as a sales associate at L'Occitane?
    What will you do if the customer doesn't buy product after touch-up service?
    What is your sales approach for new customer?
    After the interview, I was told to have an phone interview with district manager. On the same day, I had a call from the district manager. She was asking me what I learned from the interview with the store manager or what did I talk with her.

Interview Questions
    • What was the advise from an ex-manager when I had a feed back about my work?   Answer Question

They offer me a part-time job. I really wanted to work as a full time worker.

Retail Sales Interview

Very unprofessional. Called to set up an interview in the middle of the day on a saturday. Unfortunately, was not able to return call right away. When I did return call, I was told due to amount of people responding only phone interviews would be conducted. I was told manager would call back a couple hours later to conduct this phone interview on the same day. So cleared my schedule and waited for our set time at 2:30pm. She never called.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at L'Occitane.

I had one phone interview and then met with the store manager. The interview was probably 30 min long and very natural...it felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty general questions..nothing really caught me off guard   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Keyholder Interview

Easy, fast, no silly HR tests

Interview Questions
    • Not really, all the same question you can be asked in retail.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Keyholder Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at L'Occitane.

I came in for an application and was interviewed on the spot. I felt like some of my answers were ignored and the manager was more interested in hiring me than what I had to say. After there was a Skype interview with the DM. At this point I forums the DM to be very condescending and considered not accepting the position after my encounter with her. The interview was very unprofessional and disrespectful on the DMs part.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were fairly simple on the surface, but tone, phrasing, and desired answer were a bit tougher to discern   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at L'Occitane.

4 interviews. 1 phone interview with DM, 1 interview with DMand RD, 1 follow up interview with dm and 1 with HR. typical interview questions. Asked to demo product. Would have like more questions nased on coaching and building a successful team.

A simple pgone call with a return phone call when asked for additional money.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at L'Occitane.

Interviewed with the district manager, who asked me about my experience and interest in skincare. She then briefly instructed me on a product and how to apply it to a customer's face; I then had to demonstrate the product on the interviewing district manager.

After a few days, I heard back and was offered the position.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at L'Occitane.

Interview conducted by store manager. Questions revolve around tasks expected of job which are ability to demonstrate products on clients (hand massage, mini facials). Availability is also discussed (being able to work holidays, weekend, nights and early morning for special occasions).

Full Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at L'Occitane.

phone interview with 1 assistant manager, a store manager and the district manager. so 3 full interviews, you have to be all about positivity and selling,