L'Occitane

2.6

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at L'Occitane.

You had to submit application. Then meet with Store Manager. THEN meet with Regional Manager. Then meet with Store manager, again. Way too much for a PTSA.

Part- Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied in-person – interviewed at L'Occitane in September 2014.

I submitted my application in person, an application form and resume was required. The interview was very relaxed and straight forward, the manager wanted to know about my previous sales background, examples of certain situations, nothing unusual or difficult to answer.

Interview Questions
    • I had to role play with the manager so she could see my selling style, after she 'sold' me a product I had to do the same.   Answer Question

Not enough hours were available to me.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at L'Occitane in September 2014.

I brought a resume and a cover letter to the store and filled out the paper and was scheduled an interview few days later. I had an interview with store manager about 50min. The question was not so complicated. Some of them was like this below.
    What is your passion about working as a sales associate at L'Occitane?
    What will you do if the customer doesn't buy product after touch-up service?
    What is your sales approach for new customer?
    After the interview, I was told to have an phone interview with district manager. On the same day, I had a call from the district manager. She was asking me what I learned from the interview with the store manager or what did I talk with her.

Interview Questions
    • What was the advise from an ex-manager when I had a feed back about my work?   Answer Question

They offer me a part-time job. I really wanted to work as a full time worker.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at L'Occitane in September 2014.

Applied online and recruiter contacted me 2 weeks later. There was no phone screen, I was asked to come directly into the office. Was not told who (if anybody) I was meeting besides the recruiter. Recruiter was very disorganized and aggressive, interview began 20 minutes late (a big deal when you have to take time off work!) and I was asked to stay later to meet additional people I wasn't expecting.

Red flags: marketing was going through a period of "transition," department seems very short-staffed, the manager I met with did not seem very enthusiastic, there are upcoming "blackout days" where you aren't allowed to take time off between November 20 and a few days before Christmas. I declined further interviews when they called to follow up.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us your three greatest weaknesses.   View Answer

Retail Sales Interview

Very unprofessional. Called to set up an interview in the middle of the day on a saturday. Unfortunately, was not able to return call right away. When I did return call, I was told due to amount of people responding only phone interviews would be conducted. I was told manager would call back a couple hours later to conduct this phone interview on the same day. So cleared my schedule and waited for our set time at 2:30pm. She never called.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at L'Occitane in August 2014.

The hiring process was very smooth. They contact back really fast . They are very nice and make sure that your references are contacted before hiring you so be care on who you put on your resume.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at L'Occitane.

I had one phone interview and then met with the store manager. The interview was probably 30 min long and very natural...it felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty general questions..nothing really caught me off guard   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Keyholder Interview

Easy, fast, no silly HR tests

Interview Questions
    • Not really, all the same question you can be asked in retail.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Keyholder Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at L'Occitane.

I came in for an application and was interviewed on the spot. I felt like some of my answers were ignored and the manager was more interested in hiring me than what I had to say. After there was a Skype interview with the DM. At this point I forums the DM to be very condescending and considered not accepting the position after my encounter with her. The interview was very unprofessional and disrespectful on the DMs part.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were fairly simple on the surface, but tone, phrasing, and desired answer were a bit tougher to discern   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at L'Occitane.

4 interviews. 1 phone interview with DM, 1 interview with DMand RD, 1 follow up interview with dm and 1 with HR. typical interview questions. Asked to demo product. Would have like more questions nased on coaching and building a successful team.

A simple pgone call with a return phone call when asked for additional money.