L'Occitane

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at L'Occitane in August 2010.

Interview Details – Had a phone screening with HR, very vague. Marketing director interview was vague, did not challenge me at all, Not that many questions, maybe because English not his first language. Meet the General Manager too, interview was OK.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions at all   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Westlake, OH

I applied through other source - interviewed at L'Occitane in June 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview. Hiring prosess is a joke. It is no 30 worlds I can say about this company. Lousy people, louse management. Lousy interviews. I would not recommend this company as a workplace to nobody. Training are very lousy, this company are doing everything lousy. I got a phone interview, and was unable to hear anything, the interview was a joke.

Interview Question – Nothing really, I been in this business for 25 years.   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at L'Occitane.

Interview Details – I had one phone interview and then met with the store manager. The interview was probably 30 min long and very natural...it felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Question – Pretty general questions..nothing really caught me off guard   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Keyholder Interview

Sales Associate/Keyholder

Interviewed at L'Occitane

Interview Details – Easy, fast, no silly HR tests

Interview Question – Not really, all the same question you can be asked in retail.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Keyholder Interview

Sales Associate/Keyholder

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at L'Occitane.

Interview Details – I came in for an application and was interviewed on the spot. I felt like some of my answers were ignored and the manager was more interested in hiring me than what I had to say. After there was a Skype interview with the DM. At this point I forums the DM to be very condescending and considered not accepting the position after my encounter with her. The interview was very unprofessional and disrespectful on the DMs part.

Interview Question – Questions were fairly simple on the surface, but tone, phrasing, and desired answer were a bit tougher to discern   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 7 months - interviewed at L'Occitane.

Interview Details – 4 interviews. 1 phone interview with DM, 1 interview with DMand RD, 1 follow up interview with dm and 1 with HR. typical interview questions. Asked to demo product. Would have like more questions nased on coaching and building a successful team.

Negotiation Details – A simple pgone call with a return phone call when asked for additional money.

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at L'Occitane.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the district manager, who asked me about my experience and interest in skincare. She then briefly instructed me on a product and how to apply it to a customer's face; I then had to demonstrate the product on the interviewing district manager.

After a few days, I heard back and was offered the position.

Interview Question – Probably demonstrating the product on my interviewer!   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at L'Occitane.

Interview Details – Interview conducted by store manager. Questions revolve around tasks expected of job which are ability to demonstrate products on clients (hand massage, mini facials). Availability is also discussed (being able to work holidays, weekend, nights and early morning for special occasions).

Full Time Sales Associate Interview

Full Time Sales Associate
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at L'Occitane.

Interview Details – phone interview with 1 assistant manager, a store manager and the district manager. so 3 full interviews, you have to be all about positivity and selling,

Interview Question – none very generic   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at L'Occitane.

Interview Details – very pleasant and easy

Interviews for Top Jobs at L'Occitane

Worked for L'Occitane? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L'Occitane interview questions and advice. All 41 interview reviews posted anonymously by L'Occitane employees and interview candidates.