L'Oréal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Assistant Product Manager
Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at L'Oréal in February 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring process was done in the first step through an assesment center that was very centered on creativity and critical decisions. After the assesment center there were 2 interviews that were rather classic with the direct supervisor and the division director.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was not possible.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Assistant Product Manager
Paris (France)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at L'Oréal in July 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for an internship at L'Oreal Paris. Was first contacted by the HR assistant to schedule an appt with the HR Manager. 2 weeks after, I have in for the interview. All I have to say is be prepared, know everything about their products (personality of the differents brands, specificity of the brand, what product for what king of women,...). Be ready to be asked questions about technology and new way to reach out customers, new and innovative packaging. But as the HR manager says, to win an interview it is 50% about personality and 50% about competences. One of the best internship I have done, "best marketing school" in my book!

Interview Question – Describe each woman behind those 3 brands?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As mentioned above, it was an internship, so every intern gets the same amount of money however, students with or without a master (those who have not graduated from college) are not paid the same.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at L'Oréal

Worked for L'Oréal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L'Oréal Assistant Product Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by L'Oréal employees and interview candidates.