L'Oréal Canada Logistics Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Logistics Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at L'Oréal Canada in February 2011.

I applied online on a Monday and received an email on Wednesday asking me to call HR the following day to set up an interview. We scheduled the interview for the following Monday. They canceled the interview and rescheduled for that Friday. It went well and I was asked for my availability for the following week as HR wanted me to come back for a 2nd interview to meet with the department's supervisor. I was told I would receive a call on Monday to schedule a time but they never did. On Tuesday I emailed, and on Wednesday I called (left a voicemail). On Friday I called again, no answer. I went back online and the position was no longer listed. I have yet to receive a call or letter saying I did not get the job. Could it get any more unprofessional than that? I'm glad I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

Worked for L'Oréal Canada? Contribute to the Community!