L'Oréal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at L'Oréal in March 2012.

Interview Details – Most of the HR questions were general, I would suggest always using a land line. I used a cell phone and my bad reception cost me the job. I was asked questions such as why did I choose my major/minor, how I could connect my past work experience (the jobs were relatively unrelated), etc.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at L'Oréal

Worked for L'Oréal? Contribute to the Community!

L'Oréal Videos

L'Oréal – Why Work for Us?

At L’Oréal we empower people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered early responsibilities, numerous opportunities and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L'Oréal Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by L'Oréal employees and interview candidates.