L'Oréal Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

On site interview. Process took about 30 minutes. Two on one interview. Most questions were about resume. One person asked a list of behavioral questions while the other scribed. Questions were expected. Nothing was surprising.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Applied online. Next step is prescreen phone interview with a recruiter. These are mostly behavioral. The next step is a Taste of L'Oreal which is a 2 day case competition. This is supposedly very intense and involved. I am not sure about this step because I didn't make it that far.

Interview Questions

• What is a product that you have been either very satisfied or unsatisfied with. Why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Went through a 3 step interview process. First part was an easy phone interview as to why you thought L'Oreal was a good company fit. From there I was called back for a 3 panel interview session at the L'Oreal headquarters in NY. They did a group field test, along with a 2 on one interview to decide whether they would hire you for an internship.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you failed and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal in February 2014.

Interview

Went to an info session at my campus and gave the recruiter my resume. After a few months I got a call to schedule a phone interview. The interview questions were pretty standard. "Why do you want to work for L'Oreal" "What is a challenging situation you faced and how did you overcome it"

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected. Just know your resume well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't typically negotiate for an internship

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal in September 2012.

Interview

There is an extensive application with essays about yourself and your favorite promotions. Then they email you for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes. They asked about your resume, some technical questions. Be able to explain details about your resume, and why you want to work there. Have a good knowledge of their brands and the company, as well as the industry.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Paris (France)) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied on the online platform and was called for a physical interview in less than a week. In the interview I was asked to choose a picture among about 30 I was given and to describe myself based on it.

Interview Questions

• Given that I had a project of setting up a business in the future, I was asked what I could contribute to the Group L'Oréal.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

The interview was pretty fast. First, I was interviewed by the HR associate, who asked things about the usual interview stuff - background, why choose L'Oreal, ability to work with others. The next person who interviewed me was the hiring manager, so more specific questions like experience related to the field of the project.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a particular project in the past and how did you go about solving it (step by step)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in July 2014.

Interview

There are several steps: CV screening --> 3 Minutes About Yourself --> Focus Group Discussion --> User Interview After the CV screening, the potential candidates are gathered for a 1 day test (interview & FGD). These are eliminated system: 3 Minutes About Yourself You're asked by the HR to describe yourself in 3 minutes (could be more) Focus group discussion The potential who passed the second step then divided into two groups If you passed the FGD, the HR will arranged user interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why do you interested in working with L'Oreal   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Milan (Italy)) in March 2014.

Interview

It Was a group assessment. The assessment was divided into two parts. I'm the first part we were required to introduce ourselves and then we were given some images, colours, scissors ecc, in order to do a creative representation of our life, to be explained to the rest of he group. The interviewed then stepped in and asked a question. In the second part of the assessment, we were required to solve a case all together. The case involved deciding were a multinational company had to open a new cafe: Milan or Rome? After a decision was taken, one person had to explained to the presumed CEO (the interviewer) the reason why the group had decided for that location.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied in August. Received a call within a few days. I was informed about the phone interview the next day. After 4 days of the phone interview, I received a call for the one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• I told them I spoke a little Chinese and was then asked to introduce myself in Chinese   1 Answer