L'Oréal Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

3.1

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through the Taste of L'Oreal weekend - has a phone screen with HR and then about 1.5 weeks later got invited to their recruitment weekend in NY

Interview Questions

• The official interviews themselves were not too bad but you do a case for about 7 hours one of the days and it does get quite exhausting   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal in September 2012.

Interview

There is an extensive application with essays about yourself and your favorite promotions. Then they email you for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes. They asked about your resume, some technical questions. Be able to explain details about your resume, and why you want to work there. Have a good knowledge of their brands and the company, as well as the industry.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Chandler, AZ) in July 2012.

Interview

Had the first interview last week. The interview was took at the campus. Most of the questions are about my experience and background on my resume. This no very difficult question. The interview lasted for about 40 minutes.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Most of the HR questions were general, I would suggest always using a land line. I used a cell phone and my bad reception cost me the job. I was asked questions such as why did I choose my major/minor, how I could connect my past work experience (the jobs were relatively unrelated), etc.

Interview Questions

• Would you accept an offer from your past employer?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where you worked on a team.   Answer Question

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

As you'd expect for a large corporation. Lots of rounds and multiple team members to gain insight of previous work experience and overall personality match. Do study up on the brand you are applying for and also showcase your thinking process and how you arrive at a solution/campaign idea.

Color Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

I had to pay my own way to interview for the position, which was expensive. You have to preform in front of management a sample of a color class.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a better colorist than the others out there?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. They tell you what they pay, you accept or you don't.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

was nerve racking. asked general questions but had to relate answers to jo

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Edison, NJ) in July 2009.

Interview

Phone interview was good. The interviewer was courteous and provided information about the company and the position. Interview was set up and first got called in by HR Director who did a general interview to see if I would fit in with the organization. Following that I met the hiring manager who then gave me the nitty gritty on the job I was interviewing for and what the expecations were. This was followed by some questions regarding my experience and my capabilities.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

Had initially interviewed for this position when it was not a full time but a freelance position at the company. Was not ready to make that leap at the time. When it was reposted as a full time option I called my HR contact and said I was interested. Was called in to meet with direct supervisor and then her boss. Very positive and fun interview process. Really enjoyed everyone. People were VERY upfront about the culture and its challenges. But for the right person it is a stellar opportunity

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your position in a recession?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Still in the phase

Recrutement international Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clichy (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Clichy (France)).

Interview

J'ai eu une très bonne expérience d'entretien. Entretien classique suite à une pré qualification téléphonique. Recruteur passionnée par son métier, attentive et perspicace. Étant donné la nature du poste l'entretien s'est fait en anglais. Le siège de l'entreprise est magnifique ainsi que les locaux, les salariés sont vêtus de façon très classe et plutôt classique. Toutes les personnes que j'ai rencontrées étaient accueillantes et sympathiques. Petite remarque pour ceux qui viendraient en voiture : il n'est pas forcément simple de se garer près du siège, venez un peu en avance.