L'Oréal

Updated Dec 1, 2014

3.2

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at L'Oréal in October 2013.

Initial communications were smooth. One phone conversation with HR asking about my year of studies, program, return to school following the internship, etc. Second call was a phone interview with HR which they conduct to basically get to know the candidate and decide whether they have a "mind for marketing".

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in ten years?   View Answer

Fast Track Trainee Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at L'Oréal in October 2013.

I applied online and received about 2 weeks later a call to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview with HR took about 30 minutes.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at L'Oréal in August 2013.

Applied in August. Received a call within a few days. I was informed about the phone interview the next day. After 4 days of the phone interview, I received a call for the one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • I told them I spoke a little Chinese and was then asked to introduce myself in Chinese   View Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torino (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torino (Italy)

I applied online – interviewed at L'Oréal in July 2013.

In the interview there are 3 steps. First there is an individual presentation of 5 minutes, then a creative presentation and finally a group assessment. If you pass these 3 step you will be interviewed individually by the HR and the Managers

Interview Questions
    • To target these L'oreal products to the right market segment   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at L'Oréal.

I went through an HR phone screening process after submitting my resume at a job fair. Then an assessment center with 7 other candidates. Then another HR interview to see which brands/divisions I would be interested in and finally an operational interview with the team I would be joining.

Interview Questions
    • Describe yourself and your path so far with an image (there was a selection of images on the table to pick from)   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at L'Oréal.

Took part in the Reveal Business Game. Got top 10 based on the score and got and interview with an HR. Interviewed through Skype. The HR was very nice and asked regular questions. Didn't get the offer but I will try again next year. The only thing disappointed me is that they didn't give me any feedback as I requested.

Intern I Year In Loreal Luxe Travel Retail Interview

first round by HR
    second round by Senior manager

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at L'Oréal.

Go through HR, followed by interview by the various brand managers. Interview with brand managers were conducted all in the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what is your ambitions in the beauty industry or/ what is the seven deadly sins that will cause your downfall and why?   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at L'Oréal.

Brandstorm marketing competition

fair

L'Oreal Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at L'Oréal in May 2013.

1. Play the Loreal Reveal Game. (Not sure if the scores matter...)
    2. Phone Interview (about 25 mins. General Questions about my resume)
    3. Interview with HR campus recruiter (40 mins. only asked about my personality and how I dealt with previous difficulties)
    4. Mini Case and Interview with Dep manager. (not yet completed)

Interview Questions
    • You have no experience in Marketing, why would you like to do marketing?

( On my Resume, most of my experiences are about CRM, and I wanted to apply for Marketing. It seems like CRM is not included in Marketing at Loreal... )

Answer Question
    Sorry the last part hasnt finished.
    I am forced by this web to write it to view other interview experiences.