L'Oréal Junior Product Manager Interview Questions

4.0

Junior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at L'Oréal (Prague (Czech Republic)) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online. HR emailed me some information about the AC.
There were about 10 other people, also for different positions, mostly all marketing. She started with the company info, later asked us to introduce ourselves. Then a test of analytical skills followed (rather difficult questions, lots of numbers, tables and graphs, we could use a calculator).
We were divided into groups and solving a analytical "puzzle".
The last part of the AC consisted of describing a product (using also our imagination) to show our creativity.

HR very nice and kind. Good overall feeling.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Junior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at L'Oréal (Geneva (Switzerland)) in December 2009.

Interview

I was contacted after a long time after I applied online.
    At first I had a phone interview scheduled and it was in French, German and only secondarily in English.
    The interview was serious and thorough and I had the chance to discuss issues such as salary expectations well ahead of time.
    Afterwards I had an interview with the Country Head of HR and it was very professional and pleasant too. Last will be an interview with Region Managers etc.

Interview Questions

• If I called your previous manager, what would s/he say to me about you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself, I want the full picture, from your early days til now   1 Answer
    • What is it that you crave for doing in this moment of your life?   Answer Question

It's just not done yet.