L'Oréal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Product Manager Interview

Junior Product Manager
Prague (Czech Republic)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at L'Oréal in August 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online. HR emailed me some information about the AC.
There were about 10 other people, also for different positions, mostly all marketing. She started with the company info, later asked us to introduce ourselves. Then a test of analytical skills followed (rather difficult questions, lots of numbers, tables and graphs, we could use a calculator).
We were divided into groups and solving a analytical "puzzle".
The last part of the AC consisted of describing a product (using also our imagination) to show our creativity.

HR very nice and kind. Good overall feeling.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Junior Product Manager Interview

Junior Product Manager
Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at L'Oréal in December 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted after a long time after I applied online.
At first I had a phone interview scheduled and it was in French, German and only secondarily in English.
The interview was serious and thorough and I had the chance to discuss issues such as salary expectations well ahead of time.
Afterwards I had an interview with the Country Head of HR and it was very professional and pleasant too. Last will be an interview with Region Managers etc.

Interview Questions

• If I called your previous manager, what would s/he say to me about you?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about yourself, I want the full picture, from your early days til now   View Answer
  • What is it that you crave for doing in this moment of your life?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It's just not done yet.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at L'Oréal

Worked for L'Oréal? Contribute to the Community!

L'Oréal Videos

L'Oréal – Why Work for Us?

At L’Oréal we empower people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered early responsibilities, numerous opportunities and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L'Oréal Junior Product Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by L'Oréal employees and interview candidates.